Random good picture Not show
1. Jealousy can suffocate any relationship.
2. The tense atmosphere made everybody suffocate.
3. The intelligence and wisdom of your children will suffocate if you don't give them enough time and space.
4. You will feel to suffocate at the top of the peak,but you never stop.
5. He began to suffocate and then burst through a plane of white anger to the surface.
6. Hooking a fish and letting it suffocate in a creel is seemingly acceptable to all fishermen and many other people.
7. Probably, in the close confinement, he would suffocate in his own smoke.
8. If you shut all the windows, I will suffocate.
9. If you stayed seated, he said, you'd suffocate.
10. She felt often she must suffocate.
11. The stale air made us suffocate.
12. But they do suffocate from a lack of air.
13. ExIt'suffocate suffocate , achieve collect drop considerably.
14. Children under eight years can choke or suffocate on uninflected or broken balloons. Adult supervision required. Keep uninflected balloons from children. Discard broken balloons at once.
15. Covering beds in enough pillows to suffocate an entire old people's home.
16. Suffocate and send to until the last days of one's life talented poetess only!
17. The heat is tolerable at night but suffocate during the day.
18. Prevents the breath myospasm to cause to suffocate, when necessity makes a great effort the tube incision(sentencedict.com), the intermittent positive pressure gives the oxygen.
19. The governor's proposals would actually cost millions of jobs and suffocate the economy.
20. The actual death toll is much greater because thousands more turtles are caught in fishing nets and suffocate.
21. Until now, this simple complaint has been enough to suffocate any sensible discussion of reform.
22. The lawyer gave a chilling demonstration of how the accused used a towel to suffocate his victim.
23. They can also be dangerous to small fish and fry(sentencedict.com/suffocate.html), which might get stuck in the tangle of filaments and suffocate.
24. His horrible wont was to envelop his victim with his wings and suffocate him to death.
25. In the face of these contradictions, she must provide a blanket of stability, which warms but does not suffocate.
26. Without this vital exchange our cells would quickly die and leave the body to suffocate.
27. He uses a combination of length, quickness and tenacity to suffocate his opponents.
28. If she did, how could we ever fantasise about me crouching over her chest again? In real life, I'd suffocate the poor woman between my meaty thighs.
29. I have a tight grasp of the feelings and let him suffocate you.
30. The PNAS study, led by Henry Adams, a doctoral student at UA'secology and evolutionary biology department, also confirms that hottertemperatures actually suffocate trees in dry times.
More similar words: locate, located, advocate, dislocate, equivocate, suffer, suffice, suffrage, sufficient, suffer from, sufficiency, location, invocation, equivocation, educate, vacate, placate, educated, abdicate, inculcate, dedicate, truncate, delicate, indicate, category, vindicate, eradicate, replicate, predicate, truncated.