Random good picture Not show
1. Ferrocene is a crystalline, diamagnetic material that is extremely stable to air, moisture.
2. The complex is diamagnetic, it is only slightly soluble in water.
3. Ergodicity of the Diamagnetic Kepler Problem ( DKP ) is discussed.
4. The design of EAST diamagnetic measurement system including diamagnetic loop and compensation loop has been given.
5. The NN model for the molar diamagnetic susceptibilities appears more reliable than the MLR model.
6. In classical physics, the diamagnetic effect is approached on the supposition that the electron orbit radius remains unchanged.
7. You take a diamagnetic material in the absence of a magnetic field, and you slowly move it into a place where there's high magnetic field, what does the diamagnetic material do?
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
8. Ferrocene is a crystalline, diamagnetic material that is extremely stable to air, moisture and light.
9. It is also found that the charge distributions are due to the competition between the paramagnetic Meissner effect and the diamagnetic Meissner effect.
10. Many of the metals and most of the nonmetals are diamagnetic.
11. The results also show that the increase in plasma beta-value leads to a departure of the real part of the eigenfrequency from the ion diamagnetic frequency with possible sign change for lar...
12. The results also show that the increase in plasma beta-value leads to a departure of the real part of the eigenfrequency from the ion diamagnetic frequency with possible sign change for large bet...
More similar words: magnetic, magnetic field, electromagnetic, magnetism, magnet, genetic, frenetic, diamond, diameter, diamonds, vignette, magnify, damage, magnitude, damaged, diagnose, magna carta, diagnosis, diagnoses, magnanimous, magnanimity, magnificent, at one time, dramatic, dramatically, heretic, melodramatic, athletic, ascetic, pathetic.