Random good picture Not show
1. He is ebullient with enthusiasm.
2. The Prime Minister was in ebullient mood.
3. My father is a naturally ebullient personality.
4. He was accompanied by an ebullient, talkative blonde.
5. The ebullient Mr Clarke was not to be discouraged.
6. He wasn't his usual ebullient self.
7. He was ebullient over the reception of his novel.
8. He was an ebullient, sometimes irascible, charming man.
9. Minton's ebullient energy remained unimpaired.
10. Garryowen's ebullient chairman Frank Hogan insists there will be no change of policy.
11. Getting into the precarious cable car(sentencedict.com), the ebullient engineer had himself hauled to the far side and back again.
12. He led the way, followed by an ebullient Christina and Elaine, with James sullenly bringing up the rear.
13. A famously ebullient man, Fuller was initially stiff and uncomfortable as an actor.
14. Instead of my ebullient friend, I see a woman with hunched posture, a tentative walk.
15. Patterson, with his ebullient North Country temperament, had been a welcome visitor at Allen Street.
16. His ebullient personality is a vivid reminder of the polymath of past times.
17. Supporters of the amendment were ebullient at the outcome of the vote.
18. In a strict personality contest, the younger, more ebullient Clinton comes across best on the campaign trail.
19. He was an ebullient, larger than life denial of all that was Right: he chain-smoked and drank too much.
20. With receiving more and more ebullient letters, hearing increasing thinking, not only do I feel gratulation but also understand the real sense and responsibility of such activity.
21. She wrote the ebullient letter when she got back to her flat.
22. Carman:Canadian poet noted for his ebullient nature poems, including the collection Low Tide on Grand Pre (1893).
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
23. Here's the lovely, the ebullient Kristin Davis. - Kristin , come in!
24. As such it is a perfect primer for those only discovering her ebullient vocal mastery.
25. In the wake of the 1996 elections, proponents of the amendment were ebullient.
26. Some women's fashions in other epochs have been meant to mimic ebullient pregnancy rather than flat-bellied virginity.
27. He is as good as his name, as wild, eccentric and ebullient as Keane is demure and disciplined.
28. She imputed the whole to the extravagance or rather ebullient of his passion.
29. Home prices , construction and mortgage lending were particularly ebullient in those states earlier this decade.
30. Each expert that attend the meeting was published very cordial and ebullient opinion.
More similar words: client, salient, resilient, nebulous, bull, Bull., bullet, allied, alien, pull in, nullify, gullibility, orient, patient, ambient, ancient, lenient, nutrient, incipient, transient, scientist, recipient, efficient, sufficient, convenient, subservient, ingredient, scientific, intelligent, belligerent.