Random good picture Not show
1. Every bullet has its billet.
2. A bullet lamed the soldier for life.
3. The bullet missed me by two inches.
4. The bullet glanced off the wall.
5. The bullet missed its intended target.
6. The bullet penetrated three inches into the wall.
7. The policeman's badge deflected the bullet.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. The bullet hit him in the chest.
9. One bullet pierced the left side of his chest.
10. He was killed by a single bullet.
11. A bullet whizzed past my ear.
12. The bullet missed her by about six inches.
13. He grunted as the bullet hit him.
14. Kennedy was struck down by an assassin's bullet.
15. He has a bullet wound in the left arm.
16. Amazingly, the bullet did not penetrate his brain.
17. The bullet went straight through him.
18. A bullet swooshed over my head.
19. Where did the bullet enter the body?
20. The bullet missed me by a hair's s breadth.
21. He died after receiving two bullet wounds in the head.
22. The bullet struck a wall and was deflected from its course.
23. The bullet grazed his cheek.
24. The bullet missed his head by a millimetre.
25. A bullet grazed his arm.
26. A civilian was killed by a stray bullet.
27. The car was riddled with bullet holes.
28. The revolver was loaded with only one bullet.
29. The suspense over the two remaining hostages ended last night when the police discovered the bullet ridden bodies.
30. The corpses of the prisoners were nearly unrecognizable from the number of bullet wounds they'd received.