Random good picture Not show
(1) He says his claim is not negotiable.
(2) All four claim that officers fabricated evidence against them.
(3) They claim that the new drug normalizes blood pressure.
(4) Officials claim the chemical poses no real threat.
(5) Is the claim capable of proof?
(6) I refuted his claim that he was innocent.
(7) She relinquished her claim to the property.
(8) They lodged a compensation claim against the factory.
(9) My children have a prior claim on my time.
(10) I have priority over you in my claim.
(11) Existing commercial broadcasters claim the new stations are illegal.
(12) Their claim had no basis in fact .
(13) Edward renounced his claim to the French throne.
(14) She renounced her claim to the property.
(15) He renounced his claim to the property.
(16) Critics claim the trucks are unsafe.
(17) He has relinquished his claim to the throne.
(18) She lost her job and had to claim dole.
(19) They have a valid claim to compensation. Sentencedict.com
(20) Her ex-husband renounced his claim to the family house.
(21) If you are unemployed you can claim social security.
(22) On investigation, his claim was found to be bogus.
(23) Every citizen may claim the protection of the law.
(24) Critics claim he exploited black musicians for personal gain.
(25) Can I claim for yesterday's journey?
(26) This claim seems to us to be rather dubious.
(27) Andrew renounced his claim to the property.
(28) Can you claim for the loss on your insurance?
(29) I don't claim to be an expert.
(30) We disproved her claim.