Random good picture Not show
1. He signed the confession under duress .
2. The confession was obtained under duress.
3. Accomplices under duress shall go unpunished.
4. He thought her confession had been made under duress.
5. He claimed that he signed the confession under duress.
6. The promise was obtained by duress on the part of her husband.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. Would it now be regarded as economic duress?
8. No question of payment under duress was raised.
9. Under the duress of the moment, the act of crossing the threshold into this place had passed unnoticed.
10. If consent is invalidated by duress then duress may fail to achieve its aim.
11. Under duress it may flee and hide, but it can only do this occasionally.
12. Of those purchased, some were sold under duress and others voluntarily.
13. Defences such as duress or provocation may be analysed in the expectation of laying bare the rules which apply.
14. The confession had been obtained under duress, and therefore could not be allowed as evidence.
15. Under pain or duress, we do whatever we can to cope with the discomfort and justify its causes.
16. The Clippers were under duress from the start, falling behind the Rockets 27-12 at the start.
17. Therefore, their consent is tainted by duress and is invalid.
18. Recently scaled back under fiscal duress, the symphony has a 31-week winter and summer season and a full-time staff of 21.
19. But that meant admitting guilt, admitting that I had acted unwillingly and not under duress and that I refused to do.
20. She told about the shame, and the heartbreaking decision she was forced to make under duress.
21. In other words, we are of opinion that the payment was made under duress.
22. Moreover, the judge said, Fleiss had already suffered the unusual duress of undergoing simultaneous state and federal trials.
23. Judge Mershon ruled that the agreement was signed under duress, and was therefore null and void.
24. When a crisis or dilemma arises, such an organization will resort under duress to its customary self-defeating practices.
25. As far as I am concerned, it is the only body that represents the prison officers, who work under great duress.
26. Payments thus demanded colore officii are regarded by the law as being made under duress.
27. But memory is highly selective, particularly within an organization that has weathered numerous crises and moments of extreme duress.
28. Holmes J. considered that in these circumstances the payment was made under duress.
29. Williams said he agreed to the new settlement under duress.
30. He only abandoned his commitment to one-party rule, under considerable duress, about five years ago.
More similar words: procedure, press, dress up, stress, compress, address, express, digress, redress, actress, impress, press for, distress, waitress, Congress, stressed, addressed, depressed, impression, aggressive, depression, aggression, expression, impressive, regressive, compression, transgress, progressive, congressional, inexpressible.