Random good picture Not show
1. What a contrast to the beautiful gladioli grown by Carole in pots.
2. Hardly any of the gladioli I planted actually flowered.
3. Gladioli prefer a neutral or slightly acidic soil.
4. Plant gladiolus corms in batches to provide a succession of blooms.
5. He had built a lean-to greenhouse on the back of the scullery and prided himself on his chrysanthemums and gladioli.
6. Its main products are Lilium, Gladiolus, Tulipa and Iris, but all other kinds of flowerbulbs can also be supplied.
7. Learn how to choose the perfect gladiolus bulbs for your summertime garden in this free educational video series.sentencedict.com
8. Gladiolus native chiefly to tropical and South Africa having sword-shaped leaves and one-sided spikes of brightly colored funnel-shaped flowers; widely cultivated.
9. When the rose-coloured wild gladiolus is mingled in the corn, and the love-in-the-mist opens blue: in May and June, before the corn is cut.
10. Besides, the respiration of cool storage cut gladiolus flower and the content of GA and ZRS were decreased, and the content of ABA was increased.
11. A few gladiolus , rose is put to wait on tea table, these are wonderful entertain a guest flower.
12. Gladiolus Spring licensing Xiangshan sharp cloud picking on pollution-free, pollution-free tea varieties.
13. The physiological variation of cut gladiolus flower after cool storage was studied in the paper.
14. Stablished the foundation for cultivation of new disease-resistant gladiolus variety , Offered the theoretical foundation for genetic transformation of the monocotyledon.
15. Gladiolus, tuberose, dahlia, chrysanthemum, african chrysanthemum, carnation applicable.
16. A short, thick, solid, food-storing underground stem, sometimes bearing papery scale leaves, as in the crocus or gladiolus.
17. Now in major cities in the flower market, a variety of colors and types of roses, lilies, chrysanthemums, gladiolus can be easy to procurement.
18. Through my tears, as I went out to run some errands, I noticed the boisterous orange blossoms of the gladiolus outside my window.
19. This study was carried out as a focus of a series of tests, to establish a way of regeneration in gladiolus quickly and easily.
20. The tulip is followed in popularity by the daffodil, the gladiolus, the lily and the crocus.
21. The results showed that AC could significantly strengthen the seedling number, seedling height, root length, root number, and fresh weight of the Gladiolus gandavensi.
22. He pleased many people by developing new flowers:the big Shasta daisy, the Burbank rose, a gladiolus plant with a double flower, and a poppy with a silver inner part to its flower.
23. In order to test the feasibility of electron beam induced mutation on Gladiolus and the effects of various doses of electron beam on leaf traits.
24. Compared with control, though exogenous active oxygen increased the blossom rate of florets of cut gladiolus in some extent, it promoted the senescence of cut flower.
25. The results showed:(1) Through studying on biological characters studying of 12 Gladiolus cultivars, the phenomena of homonym, unscientific classification and genetic relation confusion.