Random good picture Not show
1. Sugar is ubiquitous in the diet.
2. We were plagued by the ubiquitous mosquito.
3. Coffee shops are ubiquitous these days.
4. Is there no escape from the ubiquitous cigarette smoke in restaurants?
5. She is one of the wealthiest, most ubiquitous media personalities around.
6. The radio, that most ubiquitous of consumer-electronic appliances, is about to enter a new age.
7. All nationalized industries require very competent and ubiquitous managers.
8. Energy-and water-saving technologies are ubiquitous.
9. Firstly, intelligent agents will become ubiquitous.
10. The ubiquitous man with the pained expression vanishes.
11. Plastic containers are ubiquitous nowadays.
12. Ubiquitous skylarks sang madly in the blue above.
13. An ubiquitous feature of post-colonialism is the dominance of the state in the process of capital accumulation.
14. At the shopping center, the ubiquitous closed-circuit camera may soon be smart enough to seek him out personally.
15. The themes of dependence and danger are ubiquitous in Semai life and are intricately intertwined.
16. A ubiquitous process that starts immediately after death is of course decay, which in small mammals progresses very quickly.
17. Envy, the thesis runs, is universal and ubiquitous in human beings.
18. The ubiquitous flora gushed in waves around them, soft, curling, ticklish.
19. The ubiquitous Penny combination led Cambridge Harriers to victory in both team races.
20. Less pressing, but still ubiquitous, is a sensitivity towards the reactions, actual or anticipated, of the higher judiciary.
21. Leather is very much in fashion this season, as of course is the ubiquitous denim.
22. The Swedes are not alone in finding their language under pressure from the ubiquitous spread of English.
23. The Bob software is symbolized by an even more ubiquitous cultural symbol: the happy face.
24. Hand-loom weavers in the various textile manufactures were the most ubiquitous of manufacturing workers.
25. We have tried to avoid repeating the formula of the ubiquitous open-air sculpture exhibition.
26. Near to large rivers and lakes, fishing would always have been a major activity,[Sentencedict.com ] particularly for salmon and the ubiquitous eels.
27. This appears more often these days generally used to fill in small areas on the ubiquitous picture sweaters.
28. None of these flaws showed up in the Adam Smith neckties that were ubiquitous in the Reagan administration.
29. The recommendation to substitute two egg whites for each whole egg is ubiquitous.
30. In any event, the idea that Lazarsfeld had discovered a ubiquitous method of social research has to fall by the wayside.