Random good picture Not show
1. She turned a pirouette on the ice.
2. Katharine's first canter pirouette, pretty impressive!
3. The skater executed a triple pirouette.
4. And you mean you can pirouette and all that sort of thing?
5. Half pirouette: The same as a pirouette, except executed only in a half - circle.
6. Roy: You mean you can pirouette and all that sort of thing?
7. The Deputy Under Secretary rubbed his nose, watched a flake of skin pirouette down to the opened pages of the file.
8. Jerkily she rose en pointe on one wooden leg and twisted round in a pirouette.Sentencedict
9. It can also be the moment when a dancer moves into a pirouette and spins before holding a pose.
10. Exit by flying away straight and level while continuing to pirouette.
More similar words: silhouette, etiquette, get the better of, air out, letter, fetter, better, settee, palette, omelette, vignette, cigarette, marionette, unfettered, betterment, get through, eau de toilette, pitter-patter, suet, due to, bouquet, banquet, iron, irony, ironic, desuetude, a pair of, milquetoast, round and round, empire.