Synonym: employment, exercise, usage, use, utilisation. Similar words: stabilization, realization, socialization, globalization, naturalization, internalization, externalization, hospitalization. Meaning: [‚juːtlə'zeɪʃn /-tɪlaɪ'z-] n. 1. the act of using 2. the state of having been made use of.
Random good picture Not show
1. Sensible utilization of the world's resources is a priority.
2. Capacity utilization remained about 2 percentage points below its September 1994 peak.
3. Utilization rates for both these services increase significantly with the age of older people.
4. A variety of studies have introduced capacity utilization variables on the lines of the Capital Stock Adjustment Model[sentencedict.com], with encouraging results.
5. He also ordered a stop to the unauthorized utilization by those authorities of produce already allocated for fulfilment of state orders.
6. The utilization of consumer electronics-related ReD results, from government research laboratories, is one of the highest in the country.
7. The increasing time pressure due to reduced utilization and productivity will itself increase demands on both site and off-site management.
8. The capacity utilization report showed economic growth moderating from a fourth-quarter surge last year and suggested restrained price pressures.
9. Manage the utilization of machinery with proper operation.
10. The processor utilization increased by 35 percent.
11. The Diversity and Utilization of Coccinellidae in China.
12. Chemotaxonomy and resource utilization of the tribe Chelidonieae (Papaveraceae).
13. In addition, the city catering accommodation facility utilization rising.
14. How can you monitor asynchronous I/O server utilization?
15. The utilization of Idesia polycarpa oil in edible oil and bio-energy are studied by analyzing its component and the oil content of the seed.
16. The mine development comprehensive utilization brings the fund pressure to the company.
17. Coal utilization for gasification is an important source of trace element emission.
18. The Direct Election : Social Capital Utilization or Democracy Promotion by Authority?
19. The non-load-bearing wall material should by utilization of waste each kind of non-load-bearing artificial brick and the light board primarily.
20. The research progress of developed utilization of kumquat home and abroad were summarized in this paper.
21. For example, service teams that use a fleet of vehicles may monitor vehicle utilization.
22. I am still not sure we can keep the economy at this level of resource utilization without some added inflation.
23. Profitability High liquidity ratios indicate short-term financial strength but do not measure efficiency of utilization of resources.
24. The share of profits in both manufacturing and business showed little change, despite lower capacity utilization.
25. Organizations in this environment must pay attention to flexibility, quality and asset utilization to remain competitive.
26. Included in this process will be the appropriate evaluation and utilization of Secure networks for the transmission of sensitive information.
27. Various loss factors which may occur when the Fresnel lens is used to improve the utilization of solar energy are analyzed experimentally.
28. A low temperature plasma processor was successfully used in a commercial plant. The result showed that after surface treatment bamboo utilization and bonding strength were both improved.
29. Arsenious acid chemotherapy is considered effective on treating moderate or advanced liver cancer, but its utilization following liver transplantation remains few.
30. There were rich cattail plant resources in China, but its utilization and exploitation weren't regarded, especially the utilization in environmental protection.
More similar words: stabilization, realization, socialization, globalization, naturalization, internalization, externalization, hospitalization, industrialization, acclimatization, randomization, organization, polarization, urbanization, authorization, organizational, utilize, rationalize, ventilation, humiliation, utility, utilise, fertilize, reconciliation, rehabilitation, constitutional convention, solution, ratification, gratification, execution.