Random good picture Not show
1. These writers are inheritors of his work.
2. An inheritor of Marcel Duchamp's anarchic estate, he regards all forms of artistic orthodoxy with deep scepticism.
3. But, without doubt, the inheritors of the grammar-school tradition were steadily pressed on to the defensive in the early sixties.
4. A small, detailed survey found that older inheritors tended to put aside much of their cash to benefit their own children.
5. Who is the Inheritor of the Earth?
6. In order to become the inheritor of underglaze red, his only friends are clay, glaze, and kiln; and his love is porcelain.
7. Later, the little monks became the inheritor of the master.
8. The way in which I am the inheritor of it all is not as verbalized thought, or...
9. As the elite, Akhund is not only the inheritor and disseminator of Islam, but also the elucidator and defender of Sharia and Islam religious doctrine.
10. To abandon the heirdom, the inheritor should do it within a certain period, only which can have judicial effect.
11. They hardly imagined that there were so many indigent, yearning, crooked(Sentence dictionary), canny inheritors on the earth.
12. Bazin did cultivated some brilliant directors, like Truffaut, his adopted son, that's why he was perfectly a inheritor of Bazin's theories of long-lens and realism in the film.
13. The lawyer must announce that you are the true inheritor of the family fortune.
14. As a 20 th century novelist, Virginia Woolf is both an inheritor and an innovator.
15. Can I separate my father's twin - brother, joint inheritor, and next successor, from himself?'
More similar words: inherit, territory, meritocracy, inherent, pinhead, inherently, editor, traitor, visitor, auditor, monitor, auditory, competitor, merit, auditorium, repository, inquisitor, heritage, asperity, criteria, veritable, prosperity, posterity, austerity, dexterity, writ of habeas corpus, inferiority, maidenhead, in hand, in half.