Random good picture Not show
1. We're moving out of our old house next week.
2. A swarm of ants are moving busily.
3. A powerful snow storm is moving eastward.
4. We could hear them banging about upstairs, moving things.
5. The traffic was moving at a slow crawl.
6. I can hear somebody moving about upstairs.
7. We're moving house next month.
8. We moved house last February/are moving house next February.
9. I heard his heavy tread moving about upstairs.
10. What are the expenses of moving house?
11. His performance was very moving.
12. I can't face the hassle of moving house again.
13. Bayman's book about his illness is deeply moving.
14. Please assist her in moving the furniture.
15. The boy jumped on a moving truck.
16. The company is moving to new premises next month.
17. I have to get moving.
18. The moving van is a monster of a truck.
19. Lubricate all moving parts with grease.
20. It is very moving to see how much strangers can care for each other.
21. She fled with her children(sentencedict.com), moving from neighbour to neighbour and ending up in a friend's cellar.
22. "Things are moving ahead."— I found that statement vague and unclear.
23. He told the children to start moving clockwise around the room.
24. She remained bitterly opposed to the idea of moving abroad.
25. The company is moving to new offices on the other side of town.
26. The company is moving its corporate headquarters from New York to Houston.
27. He could hear someone moving around in the room above.
28. The government is having to introduce some difficult changes,[sentencedict.com] particularly in moving over to a market economy.
29. The great thing in the world is not so much where we stand as in what direction we are moving.
30. Patricia and I were playing with the idea/possibility of moving to Glasgow.
More similar words: movie, movie star, province, saving, serving, craving, revolving, skydiving, Thanksgiving, the cost of living, move, move on, remove, removal, movement, Soviet, provide, provided, provider, provision, provident, divine, convince, convinced, vindicate, vindication, ring, wing, tinge, cling.