Synonym: gloominess, lugubriousness, sorrow, sorrowfulness, unhappiness. Similar words: wretchedness, tactlessness, finesse, witness, fitness, shyness, business, awareness. Meaning: ['sædnɪs] n. 1. emotions experienced when not in a state of well-being 2. the state of being sad 3. the quality of excessive mournfulness and uncheerfulness.
Random good picture Not show
3. What's the reason for his sadness?
4. Can't help sadness, then slowly learned to hide.
5. Great sadness emanated from her song.
5. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
6. There was a tinge of sadness in her voice.
7. She sensed Beth's deep sadness.
8. Sadness is easier because its surrender.
9. Sadness and gladness succeed one another.
10. Her eyes expressed deep sadness.
11. All person happiness from sadness.
12. No amount of discourse is sadness for the prelude.
13. Sorrow is hard enough,[sentencedict.com] let alone hide sadness.
14. Claudia felt a deep sadness.
15. You cannot appreciate happiness you have known sadness too.
16. There was an undertone of sadness in her letter.
17. Love soaked in paper, deduce sadness.
18. The colour of a sad, sad haunted, sadness and me company.
19. It is graceful grief and sweet sadness to think of you, but in my heart, there is a kind of soft warmth that can't be expressed with any choice of words.
20. All that money brought nothing but sadness and misery and tragedy.
21. How much growth is needed to cover the sadness out of a mirage.
22. Do n't let the sadness of your past and the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present.
23. it is graceful grief and sweet sadness to think of you, but in my heart, there is a kind of soft warmth that can't be expressed with any choice of words.
24. When you need to tell, I am here;When you need a warm hug,I will be here;When you need someone to wipe your tears of sadness,I will here.
25. Now he was dead, and I could not get away from my sadness.
26. At the end of the movie play who is the sadness, the eyes of you sing is who uneasiness.
27. Although she doesn't know much about football, she understands his sadness.
28. As the story unfolded throughout the past week, I experienced the gamut of emotions: shock, anger, sadness, disgust, confusion.
29. If you tend to overeat because of depression, first take steps to recognize the source of your sadness.
30. The smile is faint, the light cloud, knead in sadness.
More similar words: wretchedness, tactlessness, finesse, witness, fitness, shyness, business, awareness, darkness, aloofness, toughness, on business, wilderness, gentleness, businessman, willingness, gracefulness, agribusiness, homesickness, consciousness, effectiveness, pretentiousness, ad nauseam, sad, brand new, far and near, sadism, sadistic, ambassador, nest.