Random good picture Not show
2. I often reflect on my schooldays.
3. Does this letter reflect how you really think?
4. The answers we give will reflect our own psychology.
5. Their success does not necessarily reflect a leftward shift in politics.
6. Does television adequately reflect the ethnic and cultural diversity of the country?
7. You have to reflect on how to answer his questions before you get to his house.
8. Does this opinion poll accurately reflect the public mood?
9. It is interesting to reflect why European colonialism ended.
10. The buildings reflect the elegance of a bygone era.
11. This material absorbs the sound, and doesn't reflect it.
12. She paused to reflect on what she had achieved.
13. These subjects reflect their daily lives.
14. The statistics reflect a change in people's spending habits.
15. The third-quarter results reflect continued improvements in productivity.
16. His scruffy appearance does not reflect his character.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
17. Before I decide, I need time to reflect.
18. We should all give ourselves time to reflect.
19. Please reflect upon what I have told you.
20. I need time to reflect.
21. We should often reflect on our past mistakes.
22. Her writings reflect the breadth of her interests.
23. I don't wish to reflect upon your sincerity.
24. The weather seemed to reflect his sombre mood.
25. Your conduct will seriously reflect upon your future.
26. The manager demanded time to reflect .
27. The glass appears to reflect light naturally.
28. His actions reflect his thoughts.
29. Such behavior can only reflect discredit upon you.
30. They argue that the membership of the Council does not reflect the racial make-up of the city.
More similar words: reflection, fleck, elect, select, lecture, neglect, collect, election, electric, selected, selection, collector, delectable, electronic, collective, collection, electrical, electricity, delectation, electronics, intellectual, collectivity, thermoelectric, intellectually, electroplating, electoral college, briefly, flee, fleet, rifle.