Random good picture Not show
1. She is reputed to be extremely wealthy.
2. Tintagel Castle, the reputed birthplace of King Arthur, is being excavated professionally for the first time in more than 50 years.
3. He is reputed as / to be the best surgeon in Paris.
4. The monster, which is reputed to live in the deep dark water of a Scottish loch.
5. The house is wrongly reputed to have been the poet's birthplace.
6. He is reputed to be the best heart surgeon in the country.
7. He was reputed to be a woman-hater.
8. He is ill reputed in the business community.
9. He was reputed to be a millionaire.
10. She is reputed to be Europe's best singer.
11. She is reputed to be very wealthy.
12. Asparagus is reputed to be an aphrodisiac.
13. The painting was sold for a reputed $3 million.
14. The Foundation is reputed to have very deep pockets .
15. They employed him because of his reputed skill in dealing with the press.
16. She is reputed to be 25 years younger than her husband.
17. Reputed meeting place of Gunpowder Plot conspirators.
18. This was once a reputed halt for pilgrims.
19. Nestl are reputed to spend upwards of $ 60 million every year on marketing Nescaf in Britain.
20. He was reputed to be one of the best-looking men in San Francisco.
21. The spectre is reputed to be that of Frances Culpepper,[http://sentencedict.com] daughter of Lord John Freschville.
22. Was the reputed bid rigging really a favor done in return for the write-off?
23. The deal is reputed to be worth ￡1m to Distillery which includes lease of the stadium and a share of the profits.
24. Even Andy Hertzfeld, who was reputed to bleed the rainbow colors of the Apple logo, left the company.
25. Sports reporters are reputed to gauge crowds well; who measures populations at a glance?
26. She sold her share of the company for a reputed ￡7 million.
27. They were quite tiny houses having no convenience and were reputed to be very damp.
28. Cleese has since sold his share of Video Arts for a reputed ￡7 million, but he still makes films for them.
29. She was distinctly a bit funny about her diamonds, always reputed to be fabulous.
30. On the Mozarts' visit to London in 1764-5 Bach is reputed to have performed duets with the eight-year-old composer.
More similar words: repudiated, deputy, dispute, computer, republic, repudiate, Republican, repugnance, repudiation, republicanism, executed, convoluted, reportedly, repeatedly, step up, keep up, sepulcher, put, keep up with, input, put off, output, put on, put out, put up, put to, putin, put in, cute, route.