Random good picture Not show
1. It is reputedly the best hotel in the country.
2. He reputedly earns two million pounds a year.
3. He was reputedly a millionaire.
4. The committee had reputedly spent over $3000 on 'business entertainment'.
5. More than one drunken fireman was reputedly found asleep in an adjacent stable.
6. The royal palace was splendid and reputedly contained a large wine cellar.
7. The two actors reputedly almost came to blows and ended the film not talking to each other.
8. The Vang Vieng area, north of Vientiane, is reputedly still full of opium dens.
9. His wife, reputedly to his fury, once sat on the bonnet of one and scratched its paintwork.
10. His reputedly Herculean virility long remained a byword throughout the district over which he held sway.
11. A diver is reputedly more susceptible to the bends the colder the water is.
12. Already Fitch's new headquarters is reputedly worth the ￡13 million it cost to buy and convert.
13. Reputedly, he is brilliant at mathematics.
14. Today, let's discuss the snack with reputedly in ancient Beijing called Sheepshead Ma.
15. Pierry derives its name from a stratum of flint in the subsoil which reputedly gives its wine a marked flinty taste.
16. It is salutary to note the political involvement of even this reputedly other-worldly figure.
17. Zacharias was a minor painter when he wasn't living off his mistresses, and reputedly a dissolute.
18. The situation is that of the outsider meeting the pleasures of a different, reputedly splendid civilization.
19. Some 200 ii north of Kucha lay a mountain that reputedly exhibited fire by night and smoke by day.
20. Some, uncharitably, have suggested the railways, particularly as his last book reputedly didn't sell so well.
21. Like many other historic properties, Hackfall belonged to an owner who reputedly would never sell.
22. If so, then Social Darwinism would work just as selectively in government where the bureaucratic struggle is reputedly severe.
23. He suggested they went out to dinner on the Saturday at a reputedly excellent roadhouse.
24. Finally we turned back past Haddon Hall(Sentencedict.com), a magnificent mediaeval country house and reputedly the finest of its kind in Britain.
25. I had heard the story before, along with another one reputedly originating from the same school.
26. High winds now prevented us from visiting the Monach Isles, reputedly site of the world's second largest seal colony.
27. They are charged with protecting and accepting huge payments from the drug organization reputedly headed by Amado Carrillo Fuentes.
28. A city of north - central Germany east-southeast of Hanover. Reputedly founded in 861, it is an industrial and commercial center. Population, 253,057.
29. Antonio Castro, 42, the physician to Cuba's national baseball team and reputedly Fidel's favourite son, is said to have conducted more than 20 internet chats with "Claudia" since last October.
30. What's supposed to happen: A great earthquake (sloping park, great calamity) is reputedly foretold in this quatrain. In the New World (he Lands of the West), California is the logical choice.
More similar words: reputed, repeatedly, reportedly, dejectedly, undoubtedly, distractedly, wholeheartedly, repudiated, deputy, doggedly, allegedly, supposedly, unabashedly, dispute, computer, republic, repudiate, Republican, repugnance, repudiation, republicanism, executed, convoluted, needle, keep up, step up, sepulcher, put, badly, keep up with.