Random good picture Not show
1. She put on a histrionic display of grief at her ex-husband's funeral.
2. Dorothea let out a histrionic groan.
3. She has a rather histrionic outlook on life sometimes.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. Dara does most of the talking, in her histrionic, italicized, ironic way.
5. The gait may be histrionic with the degree of dysfunction varying in different situations.
6. Yet the 20-year-old at the centre of the histrionic hype is impervious to it all.
7. Garbo's natural manner distinguished her from more histrionic silent actors.
8. No genetic effects were found on Histrionic, but common environmental effect accounted for 54.08%( 44.50- 62.43) of the total variances.
9. She had never forgotten her one histrionic achievement in Chicago.
10. The improvement of parents'breeding model can prevent histrionic personality disorder.
11. But while the histrionic is overly-emotional, invested in intimacy, and self-dramatizing ("drama queen"), the somatic narcissist and the psychopath are cold and calculating.
12. The core symptom of histrionic personality disorder is attracting other's attention.
13. To perform higher actions, to serve the imagination with special distinction, it seems essential to be histrionic.
14. Theory of drama inbeing is mostly embodied discussing drama configuration, histrionic and performing system.
15. Fortune or misfortune, I feel this world is full of histrionic.
16. The differences hence impose a change in representation. In this article, I analyze the narrative structure, stage design, and histrionic formula of The Golden Cangue.
17. He enunciated, quietly, but in something like his usual modulated and faintly histrionic tone.
More similar words: distribution, bionic, district, distribute, restriction, registration, reconstruction period, administration, sonic, laconic, chronic, ironically, electronic, electronics, patriot, strip, antagonist, string, strict, strife, strike, austria, strike off, strictly, austrian, restrict, striking, onion, stringent, constrict.