Similar words: counseling, feel, feel out, feel like, feline, bearings, earnings, on the line. Meaning: ['fiːlɪŋ] n. emotional or moral sensitivity (especially in relation to personal principles or dignity).
Random good picture Not show
1. He is toying with the girl's feelings.
2. Unemployment can cause feelings of inadequacy and low self-esteem.
3. He tried to appeal to their finer feelings .
4. She is very sensitive to other people's feelings.
5. She never spares any other's feelings.
6. She'd made her feelings towards him abundantly clear .
7. His cheerful manner belied his real feelings.
8. I can't convey my feelings in words.
9. Her smile belied her true feelings.
10. She's completely insensitive to my feelings.
11. I have strong feelings for Tom.
12. My friends' angry words hurt my feelings.
13. I had mixed feelings about meeting Laura again.
14. Sadly[sentencedict.com], my feelings for him were not reciprocated.
15. I can never put my feelings into words.
16. Impelled by feelings of guilt, John wrote to apologize.
17. If I hurt your feelings, it was not intentional.
17. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
18. Are you being completely honest about your feelings?
19. Love and hatred are polar feelings.
20. Many deaf people have feelings of isolation and loneliness.
21. I'm still uncertain of my feelings for him.
22. Sometimes tears can express feelings easier than words.
23. I never like to hurt people's feelings.
24. I was overwhelmed by feelings of depression.
25. Feelings of time always forward,never weak retention eyes.
26. Every time a good night, feeling each other's feelings.
27. Be careful not to/that you don't hurt her feelings.
28. I learned to blank those feelings out.
29. He seemed unusually attuned to people's feelings.
30. A tumult of feelings inside her fought for supremacy.
More similar words: counseling, feel, feel out, feel like, feline, bearings, earnings, on the line, guideline, relinquish, bathing suit, relinquishment, cling, read between the lines, ruling, ceiling, curling, sibling, inkling, rolling, milling, crawling, jostling, suckling, appalling, bungling, glinting, dangling, buckling, rambling.