Similar words: distract, protracted, abstract, characteristic, device characteristic, reportedly, repeatedly, undoubtedly. Meaning: adv. in a distracted manner.
Random good picture Not show
1) He paced up and down distractedly.
2) I walked up and down distractedly, waiting for news.
3) Mosquitoes buzzed through the air, swatted at distractedly.
4) She glanced distractedly around the room.
5) Donna Ward glanced distractedly out of the window for a second, her mind racing,(http://sentencedict.com/distractedly.html) her hand on her book.
6) Indeed I always distractedly fond of children.
7) Come in,'he said distractedly.
8) He looked up distractedly. "Be with you in a second."
9) Inside the family hall, frightened speechless, people turned pale and looked at one another distractedly.
10) She accused him of not loving her and asked herself distractedly how to gain his affection.
11) I wonder where that guy's run off to, she thought distractedly.
More similar words: distract, protracted, abstract, characteristic, device characteristic, reportedly, repeatedly, undoubtedly, wholeheartedly, character, characterize, attract, contract, ostracism, distress, district, attractive, attraction, contractor, distribute, distribution, social contract, registration, administrator, administration, administrative, allegedly, supposedly, selected, dejected.