Random good picture Not show
1. They are sprayed with oil to prevent corrosion.
2. There was a lot of corrosion on the bottom of the car.
3. Clean off any corrosion before applying the paint.
4. Some substances resist corrosion by air or water.
5. Zinc is used to protect other metals from corrosion.
6. Corrosion is not covered by the warranty.
7. The surface corrosion was worst where the paint had flaked off.
8. Look for signs of corrosion.
9. Corrosion is the main killer of Land Rovers and, as with human ailments, prevention is better than cure.
10. If left unchecked, corrosion will eventually weaken the pipeline.
11. This protective coating guarantees your car against corrosion.
12. To keep metal garbage cans free from corrosion, coat them lightly with used motor oil.
13. The crash happened as a result of corrosion to the airplane's fuselage.
14. Galvanised iron cisterns suffer from corrosion, and when this is serious they should be replaced with a plastic cistern.
15. Their corrosion will testify against you and eat your flesh like fire.
15. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
16. The chromium, used to prevent pipe corrosion, was released from 1951 until 1966, but lingered in groundwater.
17. Sludge - another corrosion by-product - can block the inlet or outlet to the radiator and prevent it from heating up.
18. Corrosion Caused Cloudburst Corrosion in pipework has been blamed for a gas escape which triggered the operation cloudburst emergency plan in February.
19. All planes are being inspected for possible cracking and corrosion.
20. It will be seen in Chapter 3 that this is very different from the distribution patterns of corrosion produced by digestion.
21. The bolt was not strong, arthritic with age and corrosion.
22. They are extremely heavy and expensive and eventually suffer from corrosion - particularly when used with copper pipe.
23. Not only will this make the water unpleasant but it may cause leakages if the corrosion goes right through the cistern.
24. Any batteries, pods, packs or trays showing signs of corrosion or rust must be replaced.
25. This is usually done by chemically inducing a thin surface coating of corrosion.
26. Instead of bringing joy, this interlude produced aimlessness and corrosion of the spirit.
27. And now, Chlor-Chemicals lis using its electro-chemical technology expertise to protect over 100 ships, including the QE2, from corrosion.
28. Leg sleeves Protects the bottom edge of legs from damage, and corrosion.
29. Other aspects of acceptability relate to the product behaviour in relation to taint, corrosion and harmonisation with house colour codes.
30. A thin smear of Vaseline on all snap-on terminals, and internal spring and pins will help keep corrosion at bay.
More similar words: explosion, corruption, correlation, horror, corridor, correctly, correspondent, corresponding to, position, composition, opposition, prosecution, version, tension, mission, mansion, pension, session, introspection, invasion, decision, emission, envision, division, corporation, dimension, expansion, commission, provision, extension.