Random good picture Not show
5. The river flows cranking into the village.
6. We crossed over the river into Sweden.
7. We rescued the boy who fell into the river.
8. They decided to widen out the river to avoid the flooding.
9. When the storm rose on the river, they had to bale out to reach the shore safely.
10. Before the enemy's attack he crossed the river and alarmed the unarmed villagers.
11. The Charles River flows through Boston.
12. The path leads us down to the river.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. The boats were floating gently down the river.
14. What is the breadth of this river?
15. The River Tees empties into the North Sea.
16. He headed downhill towards the river.
17. There were cows grazing beside the river.
18. He pulled the boy from the river and gave him mouth-to-mouth.
19. The river flowed over the bank.
20. They have transshipped the cargo into a river steamer.
21. Downstream the river twists and turns a lot.
22. Some people just dump their rubbish in the river.
23. The capital is located on the river.
24. Don't play by the river in case you fall in and drown!
25. The river has been bridged over.
26. The salmon was alive and kicking when it was dragged out of the river.
27. He waxed lyrical about the variety of fish in the river.
28. The town has a 14th century citadel overlooking the river.
29. The university is on the left bank of the river.
30. In his blind haste he almost ran into the river.
More similar words: driver, drive, thrive, derive, drive out, drive up, driveway, arrive at, drive home, derive from, liver, deliver, diverse, delivery, receiver, diversity, give rise to, anniversary, over and over, rival, privacy, arrival, privately, the private sector, over, ever, very, give, five, live.