Random good picture Not show
1. The sea refuses no river.
6. The river flows cranking into the village.
7. We crossed over the river into Sweden.
8. We rescued the boy who fell into the river.
9. The Charles River flows through Boston.
10. The path leads us down to the river.
11. The boats were floating gently down the river.
12. What is the breadth of this river?
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. The River Tees empties into the North Sea.
14. He headed downhill towards the river.
15. There were cows grazing beside the river.
16. The river flowed over the bank.
17. They have transshipped the cargo into a river steamer.
18. Downstream the river twists and turns a lot.
19. Some people just dump their rubbish in the river.
20. The capital is located on the river.
21. The river has been bridged over.
22. The river is abundant in fish.
23. According to ancient legend, the river is a goddess.
24. The River Thames flows through London.
25. Tall, luxuriant plants grew along the river bank.
26. I gasped as I jumped into the cold river.
27. The car was hauled out of the river.
28. They pitched camp by the river.
29. Can you jump over the river?
30. They took a trip down the river.
More similar words: driver, drive, thrive, derive, drive out, drive up, driveway, arrive at, drive home, derive from, liver, deliver, diverse, delivery, receiver, diversity, give rise to, anniversary, over and over, rival, privacy, arrival, privately, the private sector, over, ever, very, give, five, live.