Random good picture Not show
(1) The sole occupant of the car was an elderly man.
(2) The new occupant of the only surviving manor house was a matter of extreme interest to the local population.
(3) The occupant of the room was sitting in one corner.
(4) The occupant of the stolen car was driving like a maniac.
(5) Meanwhile a sad reflection dawns upon the well-intentioned occupant of the ministerial chair.
(6) The occupant returned home at 10.30 last night to find flammable liquid had been poured through the letterbox.
(7) Each box had the name of its occupant thoughtfully provided on a typewritten card slotted into a holder on the door.
(8) In order to accommodate its growing occupant, the shell must enlarge in such a way as to preserve its original form.
(9) At last Nicholson turned to face the other occupant of the room.
(10) Behind him the door of the house whose occupant he had just been interviewing had been dosed with considerable firmness.
(11) The room was as elegant as its occupant.
(12) The coffee - room had no other occupant, that forenoon, than the gentleman in brown.
(13) The previous occupant have leave the house in a terrible mess.
(14) Are you the occupant of this house?
(15) Acts induced or compelled by the occupant are nonetheless its acts.
(16) He shrug his low opinion of the occupant of the room.
(17) The occupant has the right to regulate commercial intercourse in the occupied territory.
(18) At that time of day, cars with only one occupant accounted for almost 80% of the total.
(19) The strange standing stones, remnants of a burial chamber, are said to house an invisible living occupant - Wayland.
(20) Further, in its geometrical solidity, what is physical is the unique occupant of its space.
(21) Graham helped work the lid off the barrel and peered in, not knowing whether its occupant was dead or alive.
(22) We believe that a single-person home should receive a discount proportionate to the income of its occupant.
(23) They have left all the furniture and carpets in the house for the next occupant.
(24) Whenever it had to stop at the lights the occupant seemed to be rather impressively on the car phone.
(25) The occasional curtained litter or rickshaw sheltered its rich occupant from the sun as he or she ventured out on some errand.
(26) It might be somewhat different with regard to the other occupant of the grave.
(27) After another ten minutes, he had seen each one open and disgorge its occupant.
(28) Only the people perceived him for what he was-the occupant of the authentic center. Sentencedict.com
(29) In the United States lanes are reserved for cars with more than one occupant.
(30) Then, a drogue parachute, followed by main parachutes, will be deployed to carry the capsule and its occupant safely back to earth.
More similar words: occupation, occupy, occur, pant, pants, participant, soccer, accuse, on occasion, occasional, accuracy, the accused, accurate, pan, occasionally, accurately, accusation, panic, panel, company, expand, accompany, Hispanic, pandemic, Spanish, companion, expansion, keep an eye on, keep company with, can't.