Synonym: 70, LXX, lxx. Similar words: seventh, event, eventually, in any event, prevention, even though, in the event of, severe. Meaning: ['sevntɪ] n. the cardinal number that is the product of ten and seven. adj. being ten more than sixty.
Random good picture Not show
(1) At seventy she was surprisingly broadminded.
(2) I would put his age at about seventy.
(3) There are seventy people in the hall.
(4) This house was built seventy years ago.
(5) Seventy protesters were killed by indiscriminate gunfire.
(6) Seventy people were killed.
(7) Seventy factory workers were made redundant in the resulting cuts.
(8) Seventy men at the factory were redundant because of falling demand for our products.
(9) They were planning to evacuate the seventy American officials still in the country.
(10) There are seventy coming to the party.
(11) We were bowling along at seventy miles per hour.
(12) The ship could carry seventy passengers.
(13) At seventy(Sentencedict), he still retains his impish grin.
(14) This hall holds a maximum of seventy people.
(15) The temperature today is seventy degrees Fahrenheit.
(16) Seventy percent of the country's population practises subsistence agriculture.
(17) He has seen seventy winters.
(18) The heavy rain retarded our arrival by seventy minutes.
(19) Temperatures tomorrow will rise to around seventy degrees Fahrenheit.
(20) Seventy thousand people will pack the stadium.
(21) Copyright expires seventy years after the death of the author.
(22) This is an article that is retailed at seventy pence.
(23) Voters will choose fifty of the seventy five deputies. The Emir will nominate the rest.
(24) Seventy per cent of this country is opposed to blood sports.
(25) They nicked him for driving at seventy in a fifty speed limit area.
(26) They were asking one hundred and eighty thousand for the place, so I put in an offer of one hundred and seventy.
(27) He made his first parachute jump at the age of seventy.
(28) Try to imagine a jet which is more than seventy meters long and more than five stories high at the tail.
(29) It beats me how she can still dance at the age of seventy.
(30) It's not unusual for a junior doctor to work a seventy or sometimes an eighty hour week.
More similar words: seventh, event, eventually, in any event, prevention, even though, in the event of, severe, several, severely, even, eleven, even if, even now, revenue, even when, invent, venture, inventory, invention, convention, conventional, intervention, development, developmental, county, entertainment, sentiment, sovereignty, uncertainty.