Antonym: retail. Similar words: sales, cholesterol, sale, for sale, on sale, whole, as a whole, on the whole. Meaning: n. the selling of goods to merchants; usually in large quantities for resale to consumers. v. sell in large quantities. adj. 1. selling or related to selling goods in large quantities for resale to the consumer 2. ignoring distinctions. adv. 1. at a wholesale price 2. on a large scale without careful discrimination.
Random good picture Not show
1. Do you buy wholesale or retail?
2. He buys wholesale and sells retail.
3. The retail dealer buys at wholesale and sells at retail.
4. Warehouse clubs allow members to buy goods at wholesale prices.
5. They sell refrigerators wholesale.
6. Such shoes usually wholesale for much less.
7. They own a wholesale business in clothes.
8. A wholesale rush from the burning stores.
9. These young people die wholesale from heroin overdoses.
10. I am in the wholesale trade.
11. What the system needs is wholesale reform.
12. He is a wholesale merchant.
13. Their business is wholesale only.
14. I can get it for you wholesale.
15. We buy our supplies wholesale.
16. She's in the wholesale fruit trade.
17. Ed sent out Christmas cards wholesale.
18. Shopkeepers buy wholesale and sell retail.
19. We buy the building materials wholesale.
20. We only sell wholesale[sentencedict.com], not to the public.
21. He had made his pile in the wholesale business.
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
22. It's much cheaper to buy wholesale than retail.
23. They wholesale the T - shirts at $ 5 each.
24. Some shopkeepers closed early to prevent the wholesale destruction of their property by the hooligans.
25. Wholesale slaughter was carried out in the name of progress.
26. The fabrics are sold wholesale to retailers, fashion houses, and other manufacturers.
27. This company will not be successful until there are wholesale changes.
28. You can sell it to them at a set wholesale price, allowing them to mark it up for retail.
29. In a desperate attempt to stave off defeat, he reluctantly promised wholesale reform of the constitution.
30. They are only doing what is necessary to prevent wholesale destruction of vegetation.
More similar words: sales, cholesterol, sale, for sale, on sale, whole, as a whole, on the whole, adolescent, no less than, Palestinian, all the same, the same as, salad, vassal, salmon, salary, just the same, for the sake of, at the same time, role, pole, sole, pale, male, tale, less, scale, whale, solely.