Random good picture Not show
1. The retail dealer buys at wholesale and sells at retail.
2. Do you buy wholesale or retail?
3. He buys wholesale and sells retail.
4. Warehouse clubs allow members to buy goods at wholesale prices.
5. Such shoes usually wholesale for much less.
6. They own a wholesale business in clothes.
7. A wholesale rush from the burning stores.
8. These young people die wholesale from heroin overdoses.
9. I am in the wholesale trade.
10. What the system needs is wholesale reform.
11. They wholesale the T - shirts at $ 5 each.
12. Some shopkeepers closed early to prevent the wholesale destruction of their property by the hooligans.
13. I can get it for you wholesale.
14. Wholesale slaughter was carried out in the name of progress.
15. She's in the wholesale fruit trade.
16. They sell refrigerators wholesale.
17. The fabrics are sold wholesale to retailers, fashion houses[Sentencedict.com], and other manufacturers.
18. Ed sent out Christmas cards wholesale.
19. Shopkeepers buy wholesale and sell retail.
20. We buy the building materials wholesale.
21. We only sell wholesale, not to the public.
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
22. He had made his pile in the wholesale business.
23. Retailers buy at wholesale.
24. His onions cost 9p a lb wholesale; packing and transport costs 10p.
25. It's much cheaper to buy wholesale than retail.
26. It operates the world's largest wholesale courier service, Speedbird Courier.
27. This company will not be successful until there are wholesale changes.
28. You can sell it to them at a set wholesale price, allowing them to mark it up for retail.
29. In a desperate attempt to stave off defeat, he reluctantly promised wholesale reform of the constitution.
30. They are only doing what is necessary to prevent wholesale destruction of vegetation.
More similar words: sales, cholesterol, sale, for sale, on sale, whole, as a whole, on the whole, adolescent, no less than, Palestinian, all the same, the same as, salad, vassal, salmon, salary, just the same, for the sake of, at the same time, role, pole, sole, pale, male, tale, less, scale, whale, solely.