Synonym: audited account, inspect, scrutinise, scrutinize. Similar words: plaudit, auditor, plaudits, auditory, audition, auditorium, audio, audible. Meaning: ['ɔːdɪt] n. 1. an inspection of the accounting procedures and records by a trained accountant or CPA 2. a methodical examination or review of a condition or situation. v. 1. examine carefully for accuracy with the intent of verification 2. attend academic courses without getting credit.
Random good picture Not show
1. The company has an audit at the end of each financial year.
2. Each year they audit our accounts and certify them as being true and fair.
3. Management refused to carry out/conduct a green audit.
4. As usual, the yearly audit will take place in December.
5. The Audit Commission said that the ministry was in the clear.
6. Start with an audit of existing services within the community.
7. As a senior citizen, he is allowed to audit university classes.
8. The internal audit function reports to the Audit Committee.
9. One is the role of the independent audit.
10. Increasingly we are subject to medical audit.
11. Opinion against retaining the small company audit has hardened.
12. Have you ever heard of such an audit system?
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. You can not carry out half an audit.
14. The Audit Commission must be free to cause discomfort.
15. Take audit regulation as an example.
16. Meanwhile, a company audit confirmed his original suspicions.
17. Sebastian Clarke arrived to conduct the audit himself.
18. Indeed, 29 of the companies paid unchanged audit fees.
19. This is known as an external audit.
20. This is known as an internal audit.
21. They need to audit all access to the network.
22. These are landlord's consent, survey and environmental audit.
23. The profession should draw up guidelines on rotating audit partners. 1.
24. We are determined to make a success of audit regulation.
25. The second is the development of medical audit, which encourages practitioners critically to examine current practice.
26. Moreover, the audit certificate for the target's published accounts is not the comfort it first seems.
27. The bank first learned of the problem when it carried out an internal audit.
28. Mr Kinnock said that the commission would revamp its recruitment and disciplinary procedures and set up a new audit service by May.
29. It offers to those who demand quality the abolition of the Audit Commission, something to which it is pledged.
30. A thinly-veiled threat of an academic Government inspectorate resulted in more open, external audit of performance in teaching and research.
More similar words: plaudit, auditor, plaudits, auditory, audition, auditorium, audio, audible, audience, inaudible, erudite, laud, fraud, gaudy, applaud, maudlin, cum laude, laudatory, audacious, studio, fraudulent, studied, fraudulence, including, studious, judicial, eau de toilette, edit, prejudice, excluding.