Random good picture Not show
1) I could not glean what she really want to do.
2) From what I was able to glean, the news isn't good.
3) What do you glean from the news?
4) From what I was able to glean, it appears they don't intend to take any action yet.
5) They're leaving on Tuesday - I managed to glean that much .
6) From what people said, I managed to glean that he wasn't coming.
7) From these it is possible to glean strong indications of the kinds of educational records that will predispose candidates to perform well.
8) Some children helped them glean in the fields.
9) From what I can glean from some of my hate mail and the general conservative outcry,[http://sentencedict.com/glean.html] here is what the homophobes fear about same-sex marriage: bestiality.
10) NIV They gather fodder in the fields and glean in the vineyards of the wicked.
11) But we contacted linguists and speech pathologists to glean more about the mechanisms that might be behind the mix-up.
12) The little information that we could glean about them was largely contradictory.
13) From these I glean an approach: I admit we harvested the beavers.
14) From what I was able to glean appears they don't to take any action yet.
15) And she said, Let me glean and gather after the reapers among the sheaves.
16) Teri's suspicion passes quickly as she tries to glean information about Jack and Kimberly wellbeing.
17) The glean [ glial ] tissue is where the largest presentage [ percentage ] of brain semars [ tumors ] begin.
18) They gatherthe fields and glean the vineyards of the wicked.
19) He passed on any interesting snippets of information he could glean from his colleagues.
20) And her reaction to her illness was, as best I can glean, fraught with fear, discouragement,(sentencedict.com) and depression.
21) Cyanobacteria still exist today, like the purple sulphur bacteria which glean hydrogen from hydrogen-sulphide to provide sulphur compounds as oxidation products.
22) They are trained to work from locked rooms inside diplomatic facilities to glean political and military secrets from the ether.
23) The most useful knowledge we have about the great 17th-century Dutch painter Frans Hals is what we glean from the vibrant, shimmering surfaces of his art.
24) Let's again observe life on Mars and Venus and glean some insights about men and women.
25) A relaxed African buffalo allows a pair of oxpeckers to glean ticks from around his eyelids.
26) And Ruth the Moabitess said unto Naomi, Let me now go to the field, and glean ears of corn after him in whose sight I shall find grace.
27) Web analytics is the process of gathering and analyzing your web content's data in order to glean meaningful information about how your site is being utilized by your users.
28) And Ruth the Moabitess said unto Naomi, Let me now go to the field, and glean ears of corn after him in whose sight I shall find grace. And she said unto her, Go, my daughter.
29) In working on your own WOC systems, pay attention to when you can glean implicit feedback without having to ask for it directly.
30) In addition to studying facial movements, the futuristic specs are intelligent enough to glean important mood information from factors such as speech pattern, skin moisture, and body language.