Random good picture Not show
1. He is an extremely pleasant and obliging man.
2. You'll find him most obliging.
3. The shop assistant was very obliging.
4. He found an obliging doctor who gave him the drugs he needed.
5. They were very obliging and offered to wait for us.
6. In practice demand invariably outstrips supply, obliging librarians to make decisions upon priorities.
7. They were not as obliging as she was about disappearing before the weekly workshop.
8. Obliging, he lifted the lid and stared with spontaneous admiration at the dozen roses.
9. The shop assistants were very obliging, and brought me at least fifteen pairs of shoes to try on.
10. Philip was being obliging, feeling that yesterday he had not been.
11. The advance notice requirement circumvents this by obliging the processors to nominate one or more of their number as an organiser.
12. There was an obliging clip from the awful-looking film Extreme Measures starring guest Hugh Grant.
13. He also refused to be obliging to his fares.
14. The too obliging temper is evermore disobliging itself.
15. He is a very obliging, amiable person.
16. Rebecca was of a good - natured and obliging disposition ; and she like Amelia rather than otherwise.
17. A kindly landlady is obliging and cheerful in her old age.
18. With strong arms and obliging souls,[sentencedict.com] Tahitians usher ashore French vacationers after a lagoon cruise on an outrigger canoe.
19. This obliging person took her place again and struck a few chords.
20. By nature inoffensive, friendly, and obliging, his presentation at St. James's had made him courteous.
21. The obliging waiter was in no hurry for us to leave.
22. Integrating and obliging strategies are the two most adoptable strategies, which means the hypothesis is tested that person under collective culture is more inclined to adopt integrating strategy.
23. He is a diamond of the first water, always obliging.
24. So my predecessors said we must face the sad business of obliging people to return home.
25. Also, and much to the point, it was farmed by the same obliging farmer, Mr Healey.
26. It is a great shame that such a showy and obliging plant does not seem to be sold by any nursery today.
27. She waited, fatally near to the racks of wine, while an obliging boy shaved the slices from a fresh side.
28. Off the factory floor and into the operating theater, a modified industrial robot hangs poised over an obliging skeleton in Pittsburgh's Shadyside Hospital.
29. When he looked about him for another and a less intractable damsel to immortalize in melody, memory produced one with the most obliging readiness.
30. He knew they were such rogues that there was no obliging to them.
More similar words: oblige, obliged, obligation, originating, dig in, oblique, origin, oblivion, obliquely, eligible, religion, oblivious, hobgoblin, religious, originate, originally, obliterate, negligible, aboriginal, obliterated, originality, blighted, mudslinging, intelligibility, ringing, raging, logging, jogging, coming in, bring in.