Random good picture Not show
2. She was dissatisfied with the job.
3. I'm dissatisfied with his answer.
4. I'm thoroughly dissatisfied with your work.
5. The decision left us feeling deeply dissatisfied.
6. That new plan dissatisfied everyone.
7. What are you dissatisfied with?
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. If you're dissatisfied with the service, why don't you complain to the hotel manager?
9. Research indicates that over 81% of teachers are dissatisfied with their salary.
10. Did he mean he was dissatisfied with our service?
11. What are you dissatisfied about?
12. I overheard them say they were dissatisfied.
13. She was feeling very dissatisfied with her lot.
14. There was a dissatisfied look in the magager's eyes.
15. She's very dissatisfied at not getting a bonus.
16. He seemed dissatisfied with my explanation.
17. He was dissatisfied with the status quo.
18. His poor grade in English dissatisfied his teacher.
19. She's very dissatisfied with her current job.
20. They were dissatisfied at not getting a better salary.
21. I hinted to him that I was dissatisfied with the results of their experiment.
22. He became increasingly dissatisfied and querulous in his old age.
23. 82% of voters are dissatisfied with the way their country is being governed.
24. If you are dissatisfied with our service, please write to the manager.
25. The director, Ron Howard, was dissatisfied with Nicole's response even after several retakes.
26. If you are dissatisfied with this product, please return it.
27. I have tried to write this story five times but I am still dissatisfied with me.
28. There are three reasons for my resignation. First, I am dissatisfied with my wages; secondly, the hours are too long; and thirdly, there is little chance of promotion.
29. He was suspended for one year because he head-butted the referee after the match for being dissatisfied with his judgment.
30. The manufacturers are reported to have received a litany of complaints from dissatisfied customers.
More similar words: satisfied, ratified, dismissal, gratified, cessation, dispensation, dissertation, justified, specified, horrified, classified, tissue, renaissance, fiendish, dissent, dismiss, dissect, dissolve, satire, dissemble, dissonant, dissolute, dissident, satiate, dissimilar, dissenting, that is, sensation, insatiable, accusation.