Random good picture Not show
1. The act was barely justified by the circumstances.
2. Are you sure that these measures are justified?
3. Is he justified in all his actions?
4. Can her actions be morally justified?
5. In my opinion, the decision was wholly justified.
6. His pride in his achievements is justified.http://sentencedict.com
7. The suspicion proved amply justified.
8. Her success had justified the faith her teachers had put in her.
9. The boy justified himself by saying he did not begin the fight.
10. Such action can be justified on the grounds of greater efficiency.
11. Force is only justified in extreme circumstances .
12. Copernicus justified his innovation by citing respected authorities.
13. I accept that the criticism is completely justified.
14. In some senses the criticisms were justified.
15. He's absolutely justified in resigning. He was treated shamefully.
16. In my view, her criticisms were completely justified.
17. They own that the claim is justified.
18. She felt fully justified in asking for a refund.
19. Was the employment of force justified?
20. Only time will tell whether Broughton's optimism is justified.
21. The financial rewards justified the expenditure of effort.
22. I don't think he is justified in his action.
23. This widespread pessimism does not seem justified.
24. This sort of increase simply cannot be justified.
25. I think you were quite justified in complaining.
26. Her pride in her achievements is justified.
27. He justified his innocence by sound facts.
28. Her forebodings about the future were to prove justified.
29. In the Chief Constable's view the use of force was fully justified .
30. As a footnote, I should add that there was one point on which his bravado was more than justified.
More similar words: ratified, justify, horrified, classified, justice, do justice, satisfied, just, just as, just now, adjust, just about, artificial, scientific, just the same, adjustment, stiff, certification, identification, testify, rustic, ratification, gratification, exhaustion, fiery, field, fierce, allied, dried, lie down.