Random good picture Not show
2) She tried to dissemble her disappointment with a joke.
3) I tried to dissemble an interest I didn't feel.
4) Henry was not slow to dissemble when it served his purposes.
5) That you're honest with yourself and don't dissemble.
6) If a man dissemble, deceive, he deceives himself,(http://sentencedict.com/dissemble.html) and goes out of acquaintance with his own being.
7) Like some hypocrites in tragedy, Angelo's readiness to dissemble could be checked by his conscience.
8) He sometimes has to dissemble in order to prevail on crucial issues.
9) Perhaps it was right to dissemble your love.
10) O, hardness to dissemble! - How do you, Desdemona?
11) Theycall it rubbish to dissemble their real motives.
12) Who knows not dissemble knows not how to live.
13) Perhaps it is right to dissemble your love. But - why do you kick me downstairs?
14) Easy to assemble or dissemble for brake lever is considerable to bicycle assembly or repair.
15) They only call it rubbish to dissemble their real motives.
16) Perhaps it was right to dissemble your love. But — why did you kick me downstairs?
17) It's basically to dissemble the idea that nudity equates to pornography and nudity equates to sexuality.
18) She had, as far as he knew, no reason to be curious, and therefore no reason to dissemble her curiosity.
19) Knowing him very well, I know that he would not rise just to dissemble.
20) The gentleman he says speaks his mind without fear or favor somewhat like the New York Times because to dissemble would be beneath him.
21) By the time boys reach your age they usually have learned to dissemble for rich uncles.
More similar words: assemble, assembly, resemble, dissent, dissenting, embarrassed, ramble, nimble, gamble, stumble, scramble, preamble, dismiss, dissolve, unscramble, dissonant, dissident, dismissal, dissimilar, permissible, disabled, dispensable, discernible, indispensable, seminar, excuse me, amusement, rambling, basement, embark.