Random good picture Not show
1. Wilson was claiming compensation for unfair dismissal .
2. He was threatened with dismissal if he continued to turn up late for work.
3. His former chauffeur is claiming unfair dismissal on the grounds of racial discrimination.
4. He will be particularly discomfited by the minister's dismissal of his plan.
5. She decided to sue her employer for wrongful dismissal.
6. She won ￡20,000 for unfair dismissal .
7. Her dismissal came as a bolt from the blue.
8. She's threatening to sue her employers for wrongful dismissal.
9. She was awarded ￡5,000 in compensation for unfair dismissal.
10. He spoke feelingly about his dismissal.
11. This latest incident makes his dismissal unavoidable.
12. He was blue over his dismissal.
13. He sued his employer for wrongful dismissal.
14. One of her employees sued her for wrongful dismissal.
15. The dismissal of five workmen caused a strike.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. Her casual dismissal of the threats seemed irresponsible.
17. I've only just heard about his dismissal.
18. His dismissal was a severe jolt to his pride.
19. The court upheld the plaintiff's claim of unfair dismissal.
20. Unauthorized absence is sufficient reason for dismissal.
21. There was a second reason for his dismissal.
22. The money was small compensation for unfair dismissal.
23. The fear of dismissal inhibited employees from raising problems.
24. He recriminated against his employers for dismissal.
25. Drunkenness at work was sufficient grounds for instant dismissal.
26. The bank staff anticipated his dismissal by stealing money.
27. The woman claims she was the victim of constructive dismissal after being demoted.
28. There were a lot of eyebrows raised at the news of the financial minister's dismissal.
29. He still hopes to win his claim against unfair dismissal .
30. His attack on the manager led to his instant dismissal.
More similar words: dismiss, transmission, vassal, renaissance, remiss, missile, missing, mission, emission, permission, commission, admission, missionary, permissible, commissioner, commensalism, euphemism, dissent, dissolve, sadism, dismal, dissident, dissimilar, smite, smitten, smile on, essay, transmit, assail, pass away.