Similar words: ratified, gratification, justified, ratification, gratify, horrified, classified, satisfied. Meaning: ['grætɪfaɪ] adj. having received what was desired.
Random good picture Not show
1. We were gratified by the response to our appeal.
2. He was gratified by Lucy's response.
3. Mr. Dambar was gratified by his response.
4. It gratified me to know that she would soon be well again.
5. His achievement gratified his.
6. I was most gratified at/by/with the outcome of the meeting.
7. It gratified me to hear of your success.
8. They were gratified that America kept its promise.
9. We gratified our friend's curiosity.
10. I was gratified by their invitation.
11. He was gratified to hear that his idea had been confirmed.
12. It gratified him to think that it was all his work.
13. I was gratified that they appreciated what I did for them.
14. She was gratified to find that they had followed her advice.
15. We were gratified to learn that you had passed the examination.
16. John was gratified to see the improvement in his mother's health since she had come home.
17. I am embarrassed and totally gratified.
18. Certainly Mama was immensely gratified by the renewed attention that was being paid to him.
19. He was greatly gratified by the seven turnovers the kids had,(Sentence dictionary) which is only one more than their franchise low.
20. I was not surprised, although I was rather gratified, to find the semi-detached house one of incredible modesty.
21. She must have been gratified to hear from a famous person like himself.
22. The men are gratified to compete and to belong, to lead and to follow-to meet one another-and the challenge.
23. It gratified him to discover how popular his singing was.
24. Neikrug is also gratified that Schell appeared in the film.
25. They had been stimulated as well as gratified, and their enthusiastic applause showed it.
26. Desire causes suffering because it can never be completely gratified.
27. I was prepared to find lots on him but am surprised and gratified to learn of her existence.
28. He looked embarrassed when I said it, but genuinely gratified, and then be shuffled off without a single word more.
29. I am so particularly pleased with these, that I should feel much gratified by possessing a duplicate copy of each.
30. We would often be sorry if our wishes were gratified. Aesop
More similar words: ratified, gratification, justified, ratification, gratify, horrified, classified, satisfied, ratify, certification, identification, gratitude, migration, immigration, integration, scientific, artificial, scientific method, grate on, grateful, migratory, integrate, immigrate, denigrate, integrated, clarification, personification, esterification, congratulate, persona non grata.