Random good picture Not show
1. A wealthy businessman has stood bail for him.
2. Malcolm is a shrewd and realistic businessman.
3. In 1988, he changed jobs and became a businessman.
4. He built up a reputation as a tough businessman.
5. He is a smart businessman.
6. A businessman should grab at any chance to make a profit.
7. The rich businessman gave his whole fortune to the hospital.
8. They got involved with a dodgy businessman and lost all their savings.
9. The money was donated by a local businessman who wishes to remain anonymous .
10. The rich businessman endowed the hospital with half his fortune.
11. A City businessman swindled investors out of millions of pounds.
12. He's a smart businessman.
13. The businessman was billed for delinquent taxes.
14. I want to empower the businessman.
15. What qualities go to make a successful businessman?
16. I visualized him as a typical businessman.
17. He was a sound businessman, totally reliable and incorruptible.
18. Warren was an adventurous businessman.
19. Greed has been the undoing of many a businessman.
20. Many people knew him as a local businessman.
21. He's one of those sleek businessman types.
22. Arthur was a highly successful businessman.
23. He is a shrewd businessman.sentencedict.com
24. A wealthy businessman has been found bludgeoned to death.
25. He was a successful businessman before becoming a writer.
26. He is the embodiment of the young successful businessman.
27. He looks every inch the City businessman.
28. The scheme was dreamed up by a local businessman.
29. The library has received a generous bequest from a local businessman.
30. He doesn't conform to the usual stereotype of the businessman with a dark suit and briefcase.
More similar words: business, on business, as many, cousin, spokesman, housing, assessment, fitness, witness, awareness, wilderness, willingness, effectiveness, consciousness, processing, in excess of, small, bush, abuse, harassment, dismal, nest, music, honestly, musical, musician, music stand, exclusive, since, conclusion.