Random good picture Not show
1. A wealthy businessman has stood bail for him.
2. A businessman should grab at any chance to make a profit.
3. Malcolm is a shrewd and realistic businessman.
4. The rich businessman gave his whole fortune to the hospital.
5. They got involved with a dodgy businessman and lost all their savings.
6. In 1988, he changed jobs and became a businessman.
7. The money was donated by a local businessman who wishes to remain anonymous .
8. The rich businessman endowed the hospital with half his fortune.
9. He built up a reputation as a tough businessman.
10. A City businessman swindled investors out of millions of pounds.
11. The businessman was billed for delinquent taxes.
12. I want to empower the businessman.
13. I'm just an ordinary businessman, trying to earn an honest penny.
14. What qualities go to make a successful businessman?
15. I visualized him as a typical businessman.
16. Like a good businessman, Stewart identified a gap in the market.
17. As a wealthy businessman, he couldn't even begin to imagine real poverty.
18. A businessman will grasp at any chance to make a profit.
19. The club faced bankruptcy until a wealthy local businessman bailed them out.
20. He was a sound businessman, totally reliable and incorruptible.
21. Warren was an adventurous businessman.
22. A British businessman who can speak a foreign language is still something of a novelty.
23. Greed has been the undoing of many a businessman.sentencedict.com
24. The library has received a generous bequest from a local businessman.
25. He doesn't conform to the usual stereotype of the businessman with a dark suit and briefcase.
26. He doesn't conform to the usual stereotype of the city businessman with a dark suit and rolled umbrella.
27. I ought to have got a better price for the car but I'm not a very good businessman.
28. My mother colluded in the myth of him as the swanky businessman.
29. He came to this country 20 years ago and is the archetype of the successful Asian businessman.
30. I should have got a better price for the car, but I'm not much of a businessman.
More similar words: business, on business, as many, cousin, spokesman, housing, assessment, fitness, witness, awareness, wilderness, willingness, effectiveness, consciousness, processing, in excess of, small, bush, abuse, harassment, dismal, nest, music, honestly, musical, musician, music stand, exclusive, since, conclusion.