Antonym: dysgenic. Similar words: in the nick of time, huge, refuge, refugee, penis, even if, denial, senile. Meaning: [juː'dʒenɪk] adj. pertaining to or causing improvement in the offspring produced.
Random good picture Not show
1. To some, it hasa faintly eugenic air: educated Chinese will often claim that peasantsuzhi is lower than that of people in the cities.
2. Expatriation and individual measures, such as eugenic sterilization, even had parallels in America.
3. This article investigates the development of eugenic idea formed during the Weimar Republic, the planning, and execution of the eugenic policy in the Nazi regime.
4. There, the Germans developed a eugenic society that apparently is limited to a specific number of people.
5. Others, recalling Germany's eugenic practices , have an equally strong abhorrence of genetic - based reproductive decisions.
6. Pan's eugenic research and probed the research methods used in his study. At the same time the defects of his theory were also pointed out.
7. Eugenic Section Doctor think it is false positive, the impact on the probability of a small BB.
8. It is the first step toward a eugenic world in which children become objects of manipulation and products of will.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
9. ConclusionUltramicro smash technology can promote the dissolution of eugenic acid in Flos Caryophylli, and application of ultramicro smash technology to Flos Caryophylli is feasible and necessary.
10. Nobody should doubt the eugenic agenda remains alive and well in America.
11. Here the message of past eugenic practices is clear. Never let a government, no matter how apparently benign, into the process.
12. In China today each couple is required to carry out a eugenic plan strictly.
13. God has eyes, ah, let me be the year of eugenic concept so fantastic post!
14. The essay is to narrate the issues of the origin, development, eugenic measures and dispute of ethics.
15. If it is I will listen to doctors, the most important eugenic ! ! ! ! ! !
16. From physical education, this article discusses the effects of bob physical education way and methods to eugenics from which a new concept, Physical Education Eugenic, was brought out.
17. The author thinks that chromosomal abnormality is of importance to causing spontaneous abortion and puts foward a series of proposals on eugenic.
18. Conclusion: Pedigree investigation has important significance on developing genetic consult and eugenic guide.
19. His studying and writing had pushed forth the early eugenic movement in China, promoted the application of genetics in society, and proposed an important new humanism thought.
20. In China, each couple is required to carry out a eugenic plan strictly.
21. To regard reducing the achromatopsia and counting the proportion as the goal, it designs two kinds of eugenic schemes, and finds out its eugenic law.