Random good picture Not show
(1) These embrace the Benedictine, Augustinian, Franciscan and other main traditions of the religious life.
(2) The Chinese Augustinian teach, speaking the amenability filial piety.
(3) An Augustinian monk and later abbot at the Abbey of St.
(4) Finally their ashes were collected for relics by Augustinian monks.
(5) He became an Augustinian monk and practised such asceticism that his health was impaired.
(6) Gregor Mendel, an Augustinian monk in the monastery at Brunn, Austria[http://Sentencedict.com], is known as the "father of genetics."
(7) Of course, Calvin defended an Augustinian doctrine of God's sovereignty and predestination when exegetical and polemical occasion required.
(8) Rather, he was an Augustinian monk who taught natural science to high school students.
(9) Henry 1 granted the charter for the fairs to the Augustinian canons at Nostell Priory in 1100.
(10) Today the site is home to a kitschy, melodramatic replay of some of the pivotal moments of early Augustinian history.
(11) Here are found his remains, arranged in a simulated figure that is covered by an Augustinian habit.
(12) Once the fuse had been lit, however, the church made a fatal error: she allowed the Augustinian Order, to which Luther belonged, to deal with the problem as if it were a minor local difficulty.
(13) Historians of science have long known that Gregor Mendel, the 19th century Augustinian monk who discovered how genetic traits are inherited, 'fudged' some of his data.
(14) An urban district of east-central England near Hull. It was named for an Augustinian canonry founded in the district in 1322. Population, 53,633.
More similar words: Palestinian, exhausting, burst into laughter, inauguration, austrian, rustic, justify, justice, justified, do justice, exhaustion, instinct, posting, distinct, testing, burst in, assist in, existing, consist in, burst into, obstinate, distinction, distinctive, clandestine, abstinence, destination, interesting, distinguish, distinguished, procrastination.