Random good picture Not show
1. Complaints seemed to be an everyday occurrence.
2. Robbery is now an everyday occurrence.
3. Laughter was a rare occurrence in his classroom.
4. The occurrence of storms delayed our trip.
5. We should prevent the occurrence of physical violence.
6. It's still not possible to accurately predict the occurrence of earthquakes.
7. Divorce has become an everyday occurrence.
8. Divorce has become a common occurrence in this country.
9. Domestic violence is a regular occurrence in some families.
10. She was distracted at some occurrence.
11. Flooding in the area is a common occurrence.
12. Death was an everyday occurrence during the Civil War.
13. Riots are of frequent occurrence in this province.
14. Vandalism used to be a rare occurrence here.
15. Two things account for its occurrence.
16. The study compares the occurrence of heart disease in various countries.
17. The frequent occurrence of earthquakes in the area means that the buildings must be specifically designed to withstand the force.
18. The greatest occurrence of coronary heart disease is in those over 65.
19. The occurrence of the disease is apparently related to standards of hygiene.
20. These mild fits are quite a common occurrence in babies.
21. Street-fights are an everyday occurrence in this area of the city.
22. The food queues have become a daily occurrence across the country.
23. Scraps in the playground are a pretty frequent occurrence.
24. Sailors needed an everyday heavenly occurrence.
25. Indeed,(http://sentencedict.com/occurrence.html) it makes such an occurrence very highly improbable.
26. It might not be the first occurrence, she realised.
27. But such an occurrence of anger was extremely rare.
28. Recent occurrence appears to have influenced the other choices.
29. The key attributes will uniquely identify any entity occurrence.
30. For months at a time, air raids were a nightly occurrence.
More similar words: currency, current, currently, recurrent, concurrent, irreverence, occur, coherence, deference, reference, inference, difference, preference, conference, make a difference, occupy, occupant, occupation, preoccupied, accuracy, accurate, preoccupation, accurately, curriculum, blackcurrant, surreptitious, curriculum vitae, deterrent, irreverent, wrench.