Random good picture Not show
1. His lyrics about love and peace are too trite for me to take them seriously.
2. Her remarks sounded trite and ill-informed.
3. The movie is teeming with obvious and trite ideas.
4. The film is a farrago of trite emotions, one-note acting and embarrassing lines.
5. I know it will sound trite, but I've loved being part of this club.
6. Besides, I reasoned they would be trite.
7. The movie's dialogue is trite and uninspired.
8. This point may now seem obvious or even trite.
9. As trite as the saying has become, it remains nonetheless true.
10. And he ended with a homily, trite or profound according to taste.
11. I know it sounds trite, but you're so lucky to have your son.
12. This trite communication put an end to Emma's overtures and she began to fade from their lives.
13. Contrived plotting, such as marriages of convenience, trite misunderstandings and mistaken identities, should be avoided.
14. In the trite words of many a wedding speech, they have gained a son or daughter.
15. I know it might sound like a trite remark, but mothers usually know best.
16. We can be trite or clumsy in our choice of words, but the strength of feeling is adequately conveyed.
17. This, too, trite, but its inherent truth is undeniable.
18. That was true no matter how trite It'sounded.
19. He ended his lecture with a trite morality.
20. His remarks were trite and commonplace.
21. You reject everything that is garish and trite.
22. It was spiritual, but it wasn't trite.
23. It costs not trite than 50 dollars.
24. The heading is trite.
25. It is a trite simile to compare her teeth to pearls.Sentence dictionary
26. Finally, It'sounds trite but the secret really is to keep talking.
27. Most of the critical treatises in the classical tradition are trite and commonplace.
28. Pack it tight, add basketball footage as dramatic as it is trite, and throw it into the Hollywood Plot Machine.
29. The important thing to take away from this inspection is that the query parameter names are rather trite, and when you combine them all into one URL, the result is long and cumbersome.
30. He had something to prove, something that would sound trite if it were put into words.
More similar words: contrite, The last rites, write, writer, write off, write out, write up, write down, favorite, criteria, underwrite, inherit, critic, ritual, British, brittle, culprit, minority, britain, heritage, critical, security, writhing, priority, celebrity, territory, criticize, authority, integrity, posterity.