Random good picture Not show
(31) A detective is on the case at the moment.
(32) Detective Brady took a statement from both witnesses.
(33) He burned a narcotics detective.
(34) He fooled them into thinking he was a detective.
(35) He has a weakness for detective stories.
(36) The woman sitting opposite is a detective.
(37) The detective bullhorned the gunman to surrender.
(38) The detective lays great stress on details.
(39) "Once a detective, always a detective," he said lightly.
(40) She amused herself by reading detective stories.
(41) As a general rule, I only read detective novels.
(42) Being a detective involves a lot of leg work.
(43) When you're a detective you learn to weigh people up quickly.
(44) I don't have to be a detective to figure that out.
(45) Journalists informed police who planted an undercover detective to trap Smith.
(46) When she was arrested, the detective found out that the shop-assistant was her daughter.
(47) The store detective had his eye on a group of boys who were acting suspiciously.
(48) I'll level with you. I'm no great detective. I've no training or anything.
(49) It took a lot of detective work to discover the cause of the problem.
(50) After a few years in the detective game(Sentencedict.com), you learn to follow your nose.
(51) The detective wondered what had driven Christine to phone her.
(52) Hercule Poirot is the dapper detective of the Agatha Christie novels.
(53) The store detective told the shoplifter that the game was up.
(54) Tired of writing detective novels, she began to explore new territory.
(55) When asked if he had told the police about the incident, Mr Banks said he had mentioned it in passing to a detective.
(55) Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
(56) The criminal was very astute and well matched the detective in intelligence.
(57) I like detective stories and romances - nothing too intellectual.
(58) They started up in the business as a private detective after he left the police.
(59) She hired a private detective in an attempt to find her daughter.
(60) The detective posed as a mourner at the victim's funeral.
More similar words: protective, detect, objective, perspective, collective, effectively, respectively, effectiveness, irrespective of, protection, active, actively, distinctive, attractive, productive, active transport, environmental protection, architect, architecture, native, motive, activity, activist, incentive, relative, section, cognitive, sensitive, supportive, narrative.