Random good picture Not show
4. I helped him pull his boots off.
5. Pull this lever to open the gate.
6. Pull the plug and let the water drain away.
7. You push and I'll pull.
8. Pull the curtains round the patient's bed.
9. The doctor is sure he will pull through.
10. The tourists signaled the driver to pull over.
11. If we pull together, success is certain.
12. We signalled him to pull over.
13. Carefully pull out the centre pages.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. Who wants to pull a cracker with me?
15. Firemen managed to pull some survivors from the wreckage.
16. Do not pull all your eggs in one basket.
17. This toy is made to pull apart.
18. only want to pull your fingertip, circles Earth last!
19. He managed to pull himself upright.
20. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down.
21. The magnetic pull of the city was hard to resist.
22. You hoist a flag when you pull it to the top of its pole.
23. Don't pull my leg.
24. The nation was urged to pull together to avoid a slide into complete chaos.
25. If they want promotion, United have got to pull their socks up.
26. Don't pull so hard or the handle will come off.
27. If you grasp this rope, I will pull you up.
29. Insert the special cleaning thread between your teeth and pull it gently up and down.
30. I stood in the driveway and watched him back out and pull away.
More similar words: pull in, pull off, pull out, pull up, pull on, pull down, pull through, pulse, impulse, Bull., bull, full, skull, sully, bullet, manipulate, population, popularity, in full, pulchritude, nullify, full-time, to the full, be full of, hopefully, at full speed, in full swing, successfully.