(1) The shoemaker's son
always goes barefoot.
(2) A miserly father makes a prodigal son
(3) Every man is the son
of his own works.
(4) He that spares the rod, hates his son
(5) Many a good father hath but a bad son
(6) Like father, like son.
(7) Marry your son
when you will, your daughter when you can.
(8) Marry your son
when you will, your daughter when you .
(9) The father buys, the son
bigs, the grandchild sells, and his son thigs.
(10) My son
is my son till he hath got him a wife; but my daughter’s my daughter all the days of her life.
(11) The sooner you treat your son
as a man, the sooner he will be one. John Dryden
(12) His son is a giant of 6 feet already.
(13) What low-down son of a bitch took my clothes?
(14) My son has no/little aptitude for sport.
(15) She's lost contact with her son.
(16) He's grieving over his dead wife and son.
(17) I wish my son would show more initiative .
(18) His son was injected with strong drugs.
(19) The estate passed undivided to his only son.
(20) Their son will start college in September.
(21) She tries to ground her son in arithmetic.
(22) She lets her son select his own Christmas present.
(23) Her son was killed in battle.
(24) Her son Sean was born in 1983. Sentencedict.com
(25) She has one son and she adores him.
(26) Their son had been injured in a terrible accident.
(27) Her little son has a mind of great capacity.
(28) My son is in the navy.
(29) His son is intended for the medical profession.
(30) His elder son Liam became a lawyer.
(1) What low-down son of a bitch took my clothes?
(2) She's lost contact with her son.
(3) I wish my son would show more initiative .
(4) The estate passed undivided to his only son.
(5) Their son will start college in September.
(6) Her son Sean was born in 1983.
(7) Her little son has a mind of great capacity.
(8) My son is in the navy.
(9) A prince is the son of a king.
(10) She embraced her son warmly.
(11) My son is reluctant to go to the kindergarten.
(12) My son died, now I feel empty.
(13) I bought my son a portable typewriter.
(14) Her son, Jerome, was born in September.
(15) The title passes by inheritance to the eldest son.
(16) Prince Edward is the Queen's youngest son.
(17) Where are you from, my son?
(18) My son stopped going to school.
(19) My son is coming home soon.
(20) She congratulated him on the birth of his son.
(21) The couple made every effort to satisfy their son.
(22) They still hoped to find their missing son.
(23) She babbled on about her dead son.
(24) She bade farewell to her son.
(25) Somehow the small but formidable woman fought her way through the crowd to reach her son.
(26) Little is known of the youngest son; it is presumed that he died young.
(27) Because she had no children of her own, her friend's son became a kind of surrogate child to her.
(28) The sight of her son graduating filled her with pride.
(29) I thought back to the time in 1975 when my son was desperately ill.
(30) He refused to believe his son was involved in drugs.
More similar words: person, reason, season, pass on, prisoner, in person, personal, resonate, in season, personally, personnel, comparison, by comparison, the first person, in comparison with.