Random good picture Not show
1. 'Don't go to sleep,' she said, prodding me in the ribs.
2. Cathy was prodding at a boiled egg.
3. No amount of prodding will budge him.
4. He's a bright kid, but he needs prodding.
5. A little gentle prodding may be necessary at this stage.
6. They walked around him, prodding and pinching him.
7. People gathered round, prodding her for news.
8. His savoirfaire had vanished and he was prodding desperately at a pile of coal black spheres.
9. But the way the man kept poking and prodding at the leg unnerved him.
10. She was absorbedly prodding the aged melon, which she had somehow got hold of.
11. Or how about the faint chirp prodding you to invent an ugly doll with a hankering for tickles?
12. He needed no prodding.
13. As with waiting for a hedgehog to uncurl, prodding didn't help.
14. Two searchlights came on, brilliant sticks of light, prodding the sky.
15. They pulled and heaved under the prodding and loud yelling of the teamster who tried to coordinate them.
16. So Iverson kept prodding them, pulling them, urging them to show they belong.
17. She did her chores without prodding.
18. The boy is prodding the animal with a needle.
19. A goad, as for prodding cattle.
20. You keep prodding me to work all the time.
21. A punky band is prodding uproar.
22. That prodding may have saved his life.
23. This prodding may be needed for several reasons.
24. She is a fairly good worker, but she needs prodding occasionally.
25. The male now carefully monitors the temperature of the mound by prodding his beak into it.
26. Urgently Ramsay directed them, all but physically pushing and prodding them into the approximate shape of a great wedge.
27. They stood there naked and shivering, huddled together as a soldier walked round them, prodding them with a baton.
28. Peons were even brought in sustain the illusion by prodding at the land, and a bulldozer chugged about.http://Sentencedict.com
29. Their hands - podgy, thin, freckled or pale - touched everything, prodding, caressing, tickling, squeezing.
30. People must sit in front of these computers constantly, poking and prodding to do even the simplest task.
More similar words: wedding, add in, product, produce, producer, prodigal, production, productive, productivity, dingy, ceding, dining, ending, landing, fading, reading, funding, leading, trading, abiding, spending, boarding, scalding, including, building, demanding, holding out, recording, according, impending.