Random good picture Not show
1. DNA fingerprinting has proved the clincher in this investigation.
2. Sixsmith scored the clincher after 81 minutes.
3. The clincher was City's second goal, scored minutes from the end.
4. And this, I think, was the final clincher.
5. Johnson's home run was the clincher for the Twins.
6. The real clincher was that it made better tea and beer than the pump muck.
7. This latter piece of logic was the clincher and he dropped the idea as soon as he sobered up,(Sentencedict) the following week.
8. The clincher came when we went to buy our Christmas tree last week.
9. Fingerprints are no longer quite the courtroom clincher that they used to be.
10. Place between clincher and filar towel with pasteboard, clothes-pin won't leave a mark on filar towel.
11. That was the clincher.
12. Autocar, Tracor , Refrigerator , Apply baigue container clincher , Apiece conduit letter , Global engine hardware series Ductile Iron.
13. The clincher was when the clerk turned up the volume.
14. There was a lot of circumstantial evidence but they still needed a clincher, something cast iron that would carry a conviction.
15. It's a statement that tends to produce a condescending smile, but in any discussion it is usually a clincher.
16. But while Mills put them ahead, the game was not safe until Tommy Wright's clincher three minutes from time.
17. It started with the incredible scenes at Old Trafford against Aston Villa, with 17-year-old debutant Federico Macheda grabbing an astonishing injury-time clincher in a dramatic 3-2 win.
18. Because of the rapid reaction in soil and eventual disappearance of XDE 537, ACID and DIACID, it was suggested that the herbicide Clincher is non persistent in the environment.
19. For a party that places stability above everything else, this could be a clincher.