Random good picture Not show
(1) I was ravished by her beauty.
(2) I was utterly ravished by the way she smiled.
(3) Julius Caesar was ravished by Cleopatra's beauty.
(4) The film is ravishing to look at and boasts a sensuous musical score.
(5) Beijing opera ravished the audience.
(6) Darling, you look simply ravishing in that dress!
(7) She looked absolutely ravishing in a pale blue suit.
(8) The barbarous soldiers ravished the country women.
(9) During the Second World War my hometown was ravished[Sentencedict.com], and all its treasure robbed.
(10) She looked ravishing/She was a ravishing sight in her wedding dress.
(11) I shall ravish you to my heart's delight.
(12) This ravishing heart-shaped 25 carat rock, at London-jeweller Graff, comes with a millionaire's price tag.
(13) A ravishing dessert tray is proffered after every meal, and selections range from fruit-inspired sweets to insulin-overdrive chocolate concoctions.
(14) Blair: Or to ravish me, I'm sure.
(15) She said. 'It's only people who ravish things.
(16) Nor chaste, except you ravish me.
(17) He would ravish her.
(18) He would ravish her and cut her throat at the moment of climax.
(19) She'll never know how close she came to being dragged off and ravished.
(20) She has no make - up on but she is ravishing.
(21) Still, better than Patrick Leigh Fermor, endless garbage about local customs, ravishing scenery, enchanting cranky locals.
(22) The women are jealous of it; the men want to ravish her.
(23) He made her stand holding up her skirt, and to her delight applied cold cream to her ravished posterior.
(24) They had come home during the height of the disturbances to discover their teenage daughter being ravished by a young police officer.
(25) When the twins were out hunting, she ran between them in the form of a ravishing doe.
(26) On Friday afternoon, he arrived at the rectory to find the house filled with ravishing aromas.
(27) Planted near deep blue flowers or purple foliage the effect is absolutely ravishing.
(28) A certain William Taylor, a grenadier, having heard a cry in the woods, went there and found another soldier about to ravish a girl.
(29) Following a perfume trail to its source, male wasps in Australia ravish a king spider orchid.
(30) All we have left is paroxysm, and when it subsides, there will be just one wisp of smoke . . . our inner fire will ravish all.
More similar words: vis-a-vis, raving, gravity, craving, depravity, peevishly, brave, saving, ravage, heaving, heavily, unravel, behavior, navigate, traveler, travesty, depraved, affidavit, aggravate, travelled, behavioral, visual, devise, advise, contravene, advised, visitor, adviser, viscous, visible.