Random good picture Not show
1. The committee's chairperson is facing a possible ouster.
2. Nor would he send them letters announcing their ouster.
3. Havel's ouster came as a shock to everybody.
4. Did she manipulate the ouster of White House travel office personnel so her pals could get the job?
5. In fact Jeffries' ouster provoked not a ripple in Harlem, and nothing more dangerous than a rally on campus.
6. His ouster furnished Nixon with an excuse to send troops into Cambodiawhich now turned into a new battlefield.
7. The cases on ouster clauses and tribunals were irrelevant to clauses excluding appeal from the High Court.
8. Another important type of statutory ouster clause are clauses which set a time-limit on judicial review.
9. Both lawmakers have called for al - Maliki's ouster.
10. He have to apply for an ouster order.
11. The judge makes an ouster order.
12. Both lawmakers are called for al - Maliki's ouster.
13. The United Nations was unanimous in supporting the ouster of Cedras.
14. Soon after Jeffries' speech the Africana Studies Movement called a meeting to protest his ouster.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. President Luis Echeverra, upset at the paper's critical tone, orchestrated the ouster of its editor, Julio Scherer.
16. Boyer was a strong ruler who united the country until his ouster in 1843.
17. Violence in Afghanistan is at its highest level since the Taliban ouster in late 2001.
18. The administration quickly moved to quash talk of Geithner's ouster.
19. Clinton had resisted joining the chorus of other Democrats demanding Rumsfeld's ouster.
More similar words: austere, cluster, fluster, flustered, austerity, filibuster, lackluster, mysterious, boisterous, preposterous, oust, exhausted, sustenance, acoustics, foster, sister, master, poster, oyster, mystery, eastern, plaster, monster, western, bolster, youngster, hysteria, sinister, minister, register.