Random good picture Not show
1. Scott gave him a sharp left jab to the ribs.
2. He saw her jab her thumb on a red button — a panic button.
3. The boxer was floored by a punishing left jab.
4. White House officials took a sharp jab at the Democrats' plan.
5. She gave me a sharp jab in the ribs with her elbow to stop me from saying any more.
6. He gave me a jab with his finger.
7. He neatly fended off a jab at his chest.
8. She gave him a jab in the stomach with her elbow.
9. The boy received a jab.
10. Did you have a flu jab this year?
11. He saw Gazzer's fingers jab ferociously into Simon's face.
12. I jab a finger forward and Lucker nods in big up and down sweeps.
13. But they set up my left jab.
14. Occasionally he would jab futilely at a passing luminous trail.
15. The jab snaps out straight from the shoulder and bounces back immediately into high guard.
16. His left jab might have been the cleanest scoring punch of the entire championships.
17. I jab his fist, deflecting it as I shuffle back.
18. I jab smartly, snapping out into his unsuspecting face and make solid contact against his nose.
19. Before she gave me my jab, she asked the most pertinent question that anyone had so far posed.
20. The left jab was a quick learn.
21. They simply wanted to jab Clinton.
22. Jab hope in aids war AIDS patients are being given a new vaccine which could slow down the effects of the disease.
23. Eventually she manages to deliver a particularly nasty jab and he goes up.
24. The kind of electric jab that stings you into pulling your tentacles back fast.
25. So I bring this one to an end with a nasty short jab to his belly.
26. Then he called Rufus and told him to take the class through left jab, from the top.
27. The Skinny ran about 1, 900 words last week, while our little jab at him was about 500 words.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. Alert, she stalked the jackrabbit, her stiletto poised for a deft jab.
29. The basic lunge punch is dropped in favour of the short swift jab or the very fast reverse punch.
30. I try to twist my body so I can jab my left elbow in his face.