Random good picture Not show
(1) Pink tinged her pale cheeks.
(2) That's a funny combo - pink and orange.
(3) The dancer wore a headdress of pink ostrich plumes.
(4) He looked a right prat in that pink suit.
(5) She was dressed in a lively pink.
(6) She went bright pink with embarrassment.
(7) His pink scalp gleamed through his sparse hair.
(8) The room was painted a subtle shade of pink.
(9) The western sky was glowing pink.
(10) Pink is her favourite colour.
(11) Many types of roses are pink.
(12) I really feel in the pink after a long holiday.
(13) The side of the mountain appeared pink in the early morning light.
(14) You're in the pink!
(15) The pink sky at night means a clear day will follow.
(16) It was a freak of mine to wear pink pajamas.
(17) The sun was now just a pink glow in the evening sky.
(18) Hannah's face went pink.
(19) Pink is a combination of red and white.
(20) She could feel herself going pink.
(21) She was dressed in pink at the wedding.
(22) She went pink again as she remembered her mistake.
(23) She had arrived dressed in pink.
(24) The curtains had faded to a dusty pink.
(25) The beetroot had turned the soup a glorious pink. Sentencedict.com
(26) I think I'll commingle some of these blue flowers with the pink ones.
(27) Wheat color skin to a healthy sense of vitality, wearing Nike a complete set of pure white pink edge sportswear, the tiny curly brown hair tied in a relaxed and lively braids, always the confidence of cute expressions.
(28) Clear and bright pupil, the MI, long eyelash tremble slightly, white flawless skin with light pink, thin lips like rose petals delicate drips.
(29) Have you been in the sun? Your nose is a bit pink.
(30) In some of the villages the exterior walls of the houses are painted pink.