Random good picture Not show
1. Please weigh out 10 pounds of potatoes.
2. How much do you weigh?
3. The young birds weigh only a few grams.
4. These cases weigh a ton .
5. When did you weigh last?
6. I always weigh my words before speaking.
7. I weigh a-hundred-sixty-four pounds.
8. All the beautiful sentiments in the world weigh less than a single lovely action. James Russell Lowell
9. A full-grown elephant may weigh 2,000 pounds.
10. I weigh myself on the bathroom scales every day.
11. Please weigh in all the suitcases.
12. The responsibilities weigh heavily on him.
13. These facts will weigh in your favour.
14. What do you weigh ?
15. The responsibilities weigh on him.
16. It's none of your business how much I weigh.
17. Judges must weigh the evidence logically and objectively.
18. The teacher told him to weigh this matter patiently.
19. I weigh ten and a half stone.
20. The largest stones weigh over five tonnes apiece.
21. You must weigh the benefits against the cost.
22. It is my job to weigh the evidence.
23. Weigh out all the ingredients before you start.
24. His suggestion does not weigh with me.
24. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. I must weigh my words to avoid any misunderstanding.
26. His remarks does not weigh with me at all.
27. You must weigh up the pros and cons .
28. When you're a detective you learn to weigh people up quickly.
29. The scales can be used to weigh other items such as parcels.
30. Every man feels instinctively that all the beautiful sentiments in the world weigh less than a single lovely action. James Russell Lowell