Random good picture Not show
1. The trip seemed rather daunting for a young girl.
2. They were faced with the daunting task of restoring the house.
3. Travelling alone around the world is a daunting prospect.
4. The task before us is a daunting one.
5. The prospect of meeting the President is quite daunting.
6. Starting a new job can be a daunting prospect.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. The immensity of the task is daunting.
8. She has the daunting task of cooking for 20 people every day.
9. The government now faces the daunting task of restructuring the entire health service.
10. He's got the daunting task of following in Ferguson's footsteps.
11. Prosecution lawyers face a daunting obstacle-race across uncharted territory.
12. The odds on this coming to pass are daunting.
13. The cable industry faces daunting technical challenges.
14. Climbing Everest is a daunting challenge for any mountaineer.
15. The interview process can be daunting.
16. A daunting figure came looming out of the night.
17. Ditching its shareholders is an equally daunting prospect.
18. It has a daunting and sinister turn of speed.
19. Launching the small glass vessels proved daunting.
20. That can be a daunting task.
21. Don't think of computers as a daunting modern technology; they're only a means to an end.
22. A daunting task lay ahead, as the spoil heaps covered an area of about 300 square yards.
23. The 400-page tutorial and reference manual is daunting, but the program itself is easy to understand.
24. To either side of them the wonders spread, daunting in their opulent splendour.
25. Daunting and preposterous as the task appeared, I was glad to be busy again, of use.
26. In spite of unification, the country was still faced with the daunting prospect of overcoming four decades of division.
27. The very idea of coming up with something so novel that no one has thought of it is daunting.
28. Attempting to install Pizazz Convert in Windows, can be a daunting task for the novice.
29. By comparison, the problems of a department within a large corporation are more daunting.
30. But be forewarned: The garlic quotient of this dish could be considered daunting.
More similar words: hunting, undaunted, accounting, jauntily, wanting, panting, parenting, glinting, contingent, continuing, dissenting, contingency, unrelentingly, aunt, gaunt, haunted, until, untimely, continue, continent, continued, continual, continuous, quarantine, subcontinent, discontinue, elephantine, tinge, voting, rating.