Synonym: journey, travel, voyage. Similar words: let out, get out, set out, put out, cut out, act out, tourism, get out of. Meaning: [tʊr /tʊə] n. 1. a journey or route all the way around a particular place or area 2. a time for working (after which you will be relieved by someone else) 3. a period of time spent in military service. v. make a tour of a certain place.
Random good picture Not show
1. She had misread a date in the Tour Book.
2. The highlight of our tour was seeing the palace.
3. He found the rigours of the tour too demanding.
4. He has gone on a walking tour.
5. We met on a coach tour in Italy.
6. The orchestra is currently on tour in Germany.
7. I'd like a tour by taxi.
8. They have gone on a tour.
9. Is there a sightseeing bus tour?
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. My tour lasted two months.
11. The tour included a visit to the Science Museum.
12. She plans to tour about the world.
13. I suggest a tour of the museum.
14. We went on a tour of the house and grounds .
15. Sometimes, love is like a tour. You stop in many places, but there is always one that is your favorite.
16. Included in the tour is an excursion to the Grand Canyon.
17. My brother has just left Sydney for a tour of the world.
18. He told us that the tour was pencilled in for the following March.
19. Sightseeing is best done either by tour bus or by bicycles.
20. The show will tour the provinces after it closes in London.
21. A bus took us on a sightseeing tour of the city.
22. The theatre company make a tour of the country every winter.
23. We went on a tour of the city's bars and had a rare old time.
24. The rugby tour was a disaster both on and off the pitch.
25. We are going on a tour of the city this afternoon.
26. After exploring the old part of town there is a guided tour of the cathedral.
27. The group will shortly go on a ten-city European tour.
28. To assuage his wife's grief, he took her on a tour of Europe.
29. Tickets are selling well for the group's upcoming concert tour.
30. Some of our people are traveling with the troupe on its tour.
More similar words: let out, get out, set out, put out, cut out, act out, tourism, get out of, tourist, shut out, touch up, touch on, in touch, point out, count out, touchdown, tournament, ubiquitous, keep in touch, burst out laughing.