Random good picture Not show
1. The students swarmed out of the classroom.
2. The classroom was thronged with students.
3. We go to the classroom in sequence.
4. Interviews can be simulated in the classroom.
5. Videos are useful things to have in the classroom.
6. They ransacked the whole classroom for their basketball.
7. There are forty people in the classroom.
8. He strode angrily into the classroom.
9. The pupils trotted to the classroom.
10. The classroom teacher must be sensitive to a child'sneeds.
11. There are twenty desks in the classroom.
12. The children put up posters on the classroom walls.
13. The students littered their classroom.
14. Laughter was a rare occurrence in his classroom.
15. Will you collect all the students to the classroom?
16. Each classroom has a flip chart to write on.
17. The storm is coming.Run into the classroom!
18. It's your turn to clean the classroom up.
19. The classroom was full of activity; every child was busy.
20. This grammar book is suitable both for classroom use and for independent study.
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. You've mucked up the whole classroom with your dirty shoes!
22. There's a mini-library in each classroom,[Sentencedict.com] as well as the central library.
23. The corner of the classroom was damp where the roof had leaked.
24. Other students rushed out of the classroom, but she kept behind.
25. The windows of the old classroom were closed up with brick.
26. They rushed out as soon as the classroom began to burn.
27. He entered the classroom.
28. The pupils lapsed into silence when the schoolteacher came into the classroom.
29. On seeing the teacher coming, the students in the classroom piped down.
30. Don't forget to turn out the light when you leave the classroom.